WOW!!! Weinstein and Robert de Niro were working on an anti- vaccine film

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I've been wondering why hollywood has been piling on one of their own.

Robert De Niro on Vaccines: ‘Harvey Weinstein and I Are Working on Doing a Documentary’

may 21 2016 Last month the 15th annual Tribeca Film Festival kicked off to much success, yet controversy sparked when the anti-vaccine documentary “Vaxxed” was in the screening lineup. The film was eventually pulled from the schedule after a handful of filmmakers threatened to pull their films out if it was screened.

In a new interview with Vulture at Cannes, Robert De Niro discussed the documentary’s controversy, how he didn’t understand why people wouldn’t want the film to be shown and how he’s also working on his own vaccine project with Harvey Weinstein.

The actor has been vocal about his disapproval of the removal of the film before, while he is not anti-vaccine, he does want safe-vaccines and to open people’s eyes to something greater.

So, in light of all this, he is now teaming up with one of the top film execs to get the true story out there.

“I’m working on something else,” De Niro said. “Harvey Weinstein and I are working on doing a documentary, but I don’t what to talk much about it, because when I talk about it, something happens. But that’s what we plan to try to do.”

So, you're saying Weinstein is being punished for making a film about vacc's?

Does this mean that DeNiro is going down too? What's his crime?

Are you getting dumber? It certainly seems so.

22405511_1604571669604354_5613899909164293963_n.jpg

• Banned
So, you're saying Weinstein is being punished for making a film about vacc's?
Does this mean that DeNiro is going down too? What's his crime?
Are you getting dumber? It certainly seems so.

HAHAHA. Thanks for proving you are a paid hollywood shill. And yes - i think de niro is in danger too.

Forum List

Back