WOW, Mueller's investigation has proven most effective and expeditious

Trump elected in a landslide in 2016...2018 Trump still president kicking ass and taking names.

No it wasn't a landslide. The man lost the general vote by nearly 3 million votes and got a lot less electoral votes than Obama, Clinton, the first bush and reagan did when they were elected.

trump got 306 electoral votes in 2016

Compared to Obama:

Obama got 332 electoral votes in 2012
Obama got 365 electoral votes in 2008.

Compared to the Clinton:

Clinton got 370 electoral votes in 1992
Clinton got 379 electoral votes in 1996.

The first bush:

bush got 425 electoral votes in 1988.

Compared to reagan:

reagan got 525 electoral votes in 1984.
reagan got 489 electoral votes in 1980

All those were landslides.

trump getting 306 IS NOT A LANDSLIDE.

Trump elected in a landslide in 2016...2018 Trump still president kicking ass and taking names.

No it wasn't a landslide. The man lost the general vote by nearly 3 million votes and got a lot less electoral votes than Obama, Clinton, the first bush and reagan did when they were elected.

Compared to Obama:

Compared to the Clinton:

The first bush:

Compared to reagan:

Those numbers are "evidence." Among Trump cultists, evidence isn't accepted.

Compared to Obama:

Compared to the Clinton:

The first bush:

Compared to reagan:

It wasn't a landslide? Trump won 30 states including 3 blue states, you people really have difficulty with losing and rejection. :auiqs.jpg:

ROFLLOL! Uh, yeah, except that not one--not a single one--of Mueller's indictments has anything to do with senior Trump campaign people colluding with the Russians to win the election.

ROFLLOL! Uh, yeah, except that not one--not a single one--of Mueller's indictments has anything to do with senior Trump campaign people colluding with the Russians to win the election.

After you finish laughing like a moron......here,learn something.

upload_2018-5-21_13-59-21.png

Compared to Obama:

Compared to the Clinton:

The first bush:

Compared to reagan:

Those numbers are "evidence." Among Trump cultists, evidence isn't accepted.

They aren't just evidence. They're cold hard facts that can't be disputed.

You're right. No trump person would ever accept it.

Compared to Obama:

Compared to the Clinton:

The first bush:

Compared to reagan:

It wasn't a landslide? Trump won 30 states including 3 blue states, you people really have difficulty with losing and rejection. :auiqs.jpg:

I never said he didn't win.

It's just like a trump person to lie.

I said it wasn't a landslide.

Is English your first language or do you have dyslexia?

You clearly grasp that your coup is over and has failed.

Now, who the hell could argue against such a well-documented, objective and exculpatory statement?

(You do realize that you're a partisan idiot, don't you?.....I'm sure you've heard that many times before...LOL)

Not only has the coup failed, but you traitors are going to face judgement.

{Based on the meeting with the president, the Department of Justice has asked the Inspector General to expand its current investigation to include any irregularities with the Federal Bureau of Investigation or the Department of Justice’s tactics concerning the Trump Campaign. It was also agreed that the White House Chief of Staff Kelly will immediately set up a meeting with the FBI, DOJ, and DNI together with Congressional Leaders to review highly classified and other information they requested. }
Boom: After WH Meeting, DOJ Is Telling IG To Expand Inquiry Into Claims That Trump Campaign Was Infiltrated

Obama used the FSB (formerly FBI) and the DOJ under criminal Lynch to try and rig the 2016 presidential election. This now revealed fact. The FBI engaged in espionage in an attempt to alter the course of the 2016 election, then used the illegal intelligence to stage a coup against President Trump.

This dwarfs Watergate and the corrupt press is not able to suppress it.

I told you when the Nunes memo broke that you traitors were done, that you would be completely destroyed by the fall out. You scoffed, but now Brennan is facing prison

Oh SNAP! John Brennan's terrible, no-good, very bad day on Twitter was more EMBARRASSING than we realized

Holder is facing prison

'LAWYER UP, DUDE'! Eric Holder sounds just a WEE bit nervous right about now ...

THEY know it, even if your masters have not conditioned you to grasp it.

Mueller is the head of an Ongoing Criminal Enterprise and should be jailed under the RICO act. Sessions allowing this dog and pony show should tell you where his priorities are. Sanctioning criminal conduct..

If you could write the above in Spanish, it would sound like a speech from Noriega or Allende.
Fuck you and your camp of ass clowns...

Your the one who cant accept your boy Muellers unethical and criminal behaviors...

In all fairness, gnat fully embraces the unethical and illegal behavior of Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada.

Leftists think being a thug and a kunt is kewl. Torquemada having his victim's wives raped in front of them until they confess is just really smart...

The only thing the Mueller investigation is...is just a pacifier for libtards like you, nothing will happen.

Well, Bearbreath....tell THAT to those 5 who have pled guilty and the 14 who have been indicted...that "nothing will happen" will be very comforting to them.......LOL

Comrade dickbreath, does the phrase "fruit of the poisonous tree" have any meaning to you?

How about "coercion?"

You realize that Torquemada threatening to put Flynn's son in prison unless he confessed is more than unethical, it's felonious, right?

The kunt Mewler is a disgrace to American jurisprudence who should be disbarred and prosecuted.

[
The last things trump's handlers want is for him to sit down for an interview with Mueller. He would perjure himself as soon as he opened his mouth.

Mueller: For the record, please state your name.

Trump: Eh, John Barron (I liked that one so much, I even named my kid Barron :badgrin:). Oops, I mean John Miller. Did I say John Miller? Wait a minute! I meant to say David Dennison (Only because Dirk Diggler was already taken). Did I pass the test?

The moron-in-chief is incapable of telling the truth.

Mewler-Torquemada: Good afternoon Mr. President.

Trump: Good afternoon exalted most high Grand Inquisitor.

Mewler-Torquemada: PERJURY, it is NOT a good afternoon for you, TO THE RACK WITH HIM..

Mewler is a kunt, who will soon face justice for his utter lack of ethics and medieval tactics.

Your coup d'etat is unraveling, with the spy planted by Obama to rig the election now revealed - that spy being the basis of the Inquisition. Brennan and Holder grasp they are going to prison. While Torquemada may not have played a role in the treason that Obama/Comey engaged in, there will be no one to protect him from the malicious prosecution charges and let's face it. RICO charges that will arise when this all settles.

This is a thousand times bigger than Watergate. The President of the United States used the FSB and DOJ to try and rig a presidential election. Failing that, the same FSB actors engaged in espionage against the president elect in an attempt to stage a coup.

Justice will be done, one way or the other.

It is little wonder that Trump acolytes are bawling that the Mueller investigation must end (the, "or else," I'll leave up to them.).......An objective review of the efficacy of the investigation is rather amazing when compared to others in length and results.
View attachment 194474

As often stated, most special counsel investigation average almost 2 1/2 years. Mueller was appointed exactly a year ago, and regardless of previous inquiries before Mueller's appointment, the investigations were not coordinated..........One MUST wonder why there is so much dirt uncovered and still to uncover regarding the Trump campaign AND current administration.

Most likely, Trump himself will not be charged with any direct crime (the Constitution shields him and places his butt ABOVE the law until he is out of office).....HOWEVER, what the investigation yields is a Trump cadre without ethics, amoral to the core, inept and ignorant of history and as corrupt as the Grant administration proved to be.
Correct.

And because Trump and his ‘administration’ is devoid of ethics, amoral, inept, ignorant of history, the law, and sound public policy, and is utterly corrupt the American people will vote this disaster of a presidency out of office come 2020.

And you are devoid of any use to the human race.

You'll be a contributor when you are compost in a garden somewhere.

[
The last things trump's handlers want is for him to sit down for an interview with Mueller. He would perjure himself as soon as he opened his mouth.

Mueller: For the record, please state your name.

Trump: Eh, John Barron (I liked that one so much, I even named my kid Barron :badgrin:). Oops, I mean John Miller. Did I say John Miller? Wait a minute! I meant to say David Dennison (Only because Dirk Diggler was already taken). Did I pass the test?

The moron-in-chief is incapable of telling the truth.
Mewler is a kunt, who will soon face justice for his utter lack of ethics and medieval tactics.
Actually, you are the KUNT, and an anonymous one at that.

Robert Mueller is a true patriot who has served his country admirably throughout his entire life, unlike the fucking scumbag whose boots you lick on a daily basis.

It is little wonder that Trump acolytes are bawling that the Mueller investigation must end (the, "or else," I'll leave up to them.).......An objective review of the efficacy of the investigation is rather amazing when compared to others in length and results.
View attachment 194474

As often stated, most special counsel investigation average almost 2 1/2 years. Mueller was appointed exactly a year ago, and regardless of previous inquiries before Mueller's appointment, the investigations were not coordinated..........One MUST wonder why there is so much dirt uncovered and still to uncover regarding the Trump campaign AND current administration.

Most likely, Trump himself will not be charged with any direct crime (the Constitution shields him and places his butt ABOVE the law until he is out of office).....HOWEVER, what the investigation yields is a Trump cadre without ethics, amoral to the core, inept and ignorant of history and as corrupt as the Grant administration proved to be.

^^ another bold prediction by Nat.

Zero collusion by the Trump campaign and administration.

It must suck to be so wrong all the time.

View attachment 194474

^^ another bold prediction by Nat.

Zero collusion by the Trump campaign and administration.

It must suck to be so wrong all the time.

It must be difficult to spin this one. He ate every CNN lie up daily for the past two years. Imagine if you were told that the past two years of your life were a lie. And to make matters worse... a lot worse... Trump is still our president.

But there is a cure... take the TDS meds instead of CNN lies daily.

View attachment 194474

mueller-nothingburger.png

Mueller's methodology, thoroughness and taciturn investigation has proven to be the professional milepost for future investigations to emulate.......

The only "leaks" from Mueller's investigation have been when Trump underlings hurry past reporters from the courthouse steps after been indicted or offered a plea of guilt.
Empty vessels contain nothing to leak, nitwit.

View attachment 194474

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION
CONFIRMED HILLARY CRIMES / GUILT / FBI & DOJ CUY A DEAL TO PROTECT HER
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AGENCY DIRECTOR-LED COUP ATTEMPT EXPOSED - FAILED
SNOWFLAKES 1ST DUPED BY RUSSIANS INTO ORGANIZING / MARCHING FOR THEM - THEN DUPED BY DEM TRAITORS....

:whip: ....and snowflakes don't like that ass-cuttin' they just got.

upload_2019-3-25_10-19-22.jpeg

:lmao:

Forum List

Back