Wow,just wow!!

either that or be morally fine with taking others labor for your self.
Their is an argument to be made that its morally okay to take from one and give the other but the exact opposite is true as well.

I guess its a lose lose win win situation, I mean its unlucky for someone trying to provide for his/her family and have their work go to someone else instead of the ones they love and have an obligation to provide for.

Their is an argument to be made that its morally okay to take from one and give the other but the exact opposite is true as well.

I guess its a lose lose win win situation, I mean its unlucky for someone trying to provide for his/her family and have their work go to someone else instead of the ones they love and have an obligation to provide for.

But the UK system is not that. It is basically a big insurance scheme. We pay a sum every month, out of our wages, into a fund that is actually called National Insurance. And that is it . No deductibles, no exclusions no lawyers no nothing. It is all covered. You and your family are covered and so is your neighbour.

Its not free. Nothing in life is free.

But the UK system is not that. It is basically a big insurance scheme. We pay a sum every month, out of our wages, into a fund that is actually called National Insurance. And that is it . No deductibles, no exclusions no lawyers no nothing. It is all covered. You and your family are covered and so is your neighbour.

if you take out exactly what you put in okay you pretty much paid for it yourself but if you take out more than you put in you are taking it from somone else and last if you put in more than you take out than you are paying for someone else.

This is fine if it was mutual and you decided to be part of it but being forced into it..not so cool.
perhaps I'm wrong I don't know too much about the UK system simply arguing an Idea with values.

if you take out exactly what you put in okay you pretty much paid for it yourself but if you take out more than you put in you are taking it from somone else and last if you put in more than you take out than you are paying for someone else.

This is fine if it was mutual and you decided to be part of it but being forced into it..not so cool.
perhaps I'm wrong I don't know too much about the UK system simply arguing an Idea with values.

But you dont get back what you put in to any insurance scheme. Unless you have a problem and then you are taking it from someone else.
Ive got 18 years no claims on my car insurance but my premium goes up every year because I am paying for someone elses misfortune. Such is the nature of insurance.

But you dont get back what you put in to any insurance scheme. Unless you have a problem and then you are taking it from someone else.
Ive got 18 years no claims on my car insurance but my premium goes up every year because I am paying for someone elses misfortune. Such is the nature of insurance.
okay but the idea I was trying to point out is the immortally of forcing someone into a insurance program, If you want to be in one power be to you.

20799885_1982320781981851_5526777511313778542_n.jpg

Why do you allow this to happen ? "Freedom" or something ?

The US has one political party who's entire existence is based on trying to make greed and selfishness noble. The US has a tiny group of people that do not place value on other human beings at all. And they have a political party and propaganda machine that is very effective at fooling people in voting against their own best interests.

Shocking to see it in numbers like that though.

okay but the idea I was trying to point out is the immortally of forcing someone into a insurance program, If you want to be in one power be to you.
You are free to take out private insurance but it doesnt cover you for much,its expensive and not good value. Most people think that it is not needed.

The US has one political party who's entire existence is based on trying to make greed and selfishness noble. The US has a tiny group of people that do not place value on other human beings at all. And they have a political party and propaganda machine that is very effective at fooling people in voting against their own best interests.

Dupes are needed to make it work.

There are people who think a human life is not worth something? Either you are ignoring something or you have a very bleak look on human beings. If there are people who believe that human life is nothing of value they are much less than just a tiny group and more of a extremely few.

What's a pro free healthcare position on taking from someone to give to someone else, Like how far can you go before you stop taking forcibly? Honest question.

What's a pro free healthcare position on taking from someone to give to someone else, Like how far can you go before you stop taking forcibly? Honest question.
All insurance schemes do exactly that. Thats how insurance works. If everybody claimed then the insurance firms would go bust.

We're a bit slow. Conservatives, greedy corporations, greedy insurance companies and greedy pharmaceuticals have turned health care into one of the most profitable, capitalistic industries in our country. Rather than the focus being on taking care of people, the focus is on extracting as much money as humanly possible. You guys are way ahead of us.
About 2 years ago I broke my ankle in 3 different places. I didnt work at all for 6 months and was part time for about 4 months after that. It was a tight time financially but we got through it. What I didnt have to worry about was paying for medical bills. I posted this on here and somebody put up a bill that I would have been charged if I had been an American. It was astonishing and would probably have caused bankruptcy for me.

How can you live under that kind of stress ?

You basically have to have health insurance, otherwise you're fucked.

Rather than the focus being on taking care of people, the focus is on extracting as much money as humanly possible.
You mean like that army of super smart lawyers who wrote Obamacare? Thank God Obama was half-black. Otherwise, how would you know all those super-smart lawyers' (they charge $1000+ per hour, that's how good they are at violating the spirit of the law while appearing to remain within the letter of it) focus was on taking care of people?

Rather than the focus being on taking care of people, the focus is on extracting as much money as humanly possible.
You mean like that army of super smart lawyers who wrote Obamacare? Thank God Obama was half-black. Otherwise, how would you know all those super-smart lawyers' (they charge $1000+ per hour, that's how good they are at violating the spirit of the law while appearing to remain within the letter of it) focus was on taking care of people?
But you are racist trash and your opinions on Obama have to be judged in that light. My understanding is that Obama tried to do the right thing but was obstructed by right wing tools.

But you are racist trash and your opinions on Obama have to be judged in that light. My understanding is that Obama tried to do the right thing but was obstructed by right wing tools.
Of course you understand that. Obama was half black, therefore he doesn't face the same stern judgment from you a white guy would. That makes you the racist trash.

Back on topic please, and it isn't ''racist trash''.

We're a bit slow. Conservatives, greedy corporations, greedy insurance companies and greedy pharmaceuticals have turned health care into one of the most profitable, capitalistic industries in our country. Rather than the focus being on taking care of people, the focus is on extracting as much money as humanly possible. You guys are way ahead of us.

Replace "Conservatives" with "Greedy corrupt politicians" and I'd agree.

Forum List

Back