Wow just wow Harvey Weinstein's Contract Allowed for Sexual Harassment

No one makes Trump look like a saint, ya knob. He's pure evil masquerading as an orange turd.
Did Trump sexually assault anyone? And if he did, democrats have no moral authority to make anything of it.
So you paving the wave, so when Trump gets accused is no big deal?
Not at all. If trump is rightfully accused of sexual assault then there is an issue. Because I'm not a Democrat.[/QUOTE]
I'm 100% sure he did on many occasions. He just fits the profile. I say it's just a matter of when it'll all comes out.

Hollywood is so bereft of morality and integrity. He has sexual harassment tacitly approved in his contract. Serioulsy???

you people on the left are disgusting......you guys make Trump look like a saint...holy cow...

Harvey Weinstein's Contract Allowed for Sexual Harassment

No one makes Trump look like a saint, ya knob. He's pure evil masquerading as an orange turd.

Not a saint, no doubt about that, but these asshole were A-OK with institutionalized rape. That's as fucked up as you can get. Then, an asshole like you comes along and tries to make trump sound worse because you hate him, but have nothing to back up your vitriol. You are the reason why trump won.

Who are "they"? Do you believe sexual misbehavior is limited to the "left", or members of the entertainment industry. How about members of Congress, Wall Street, Industry, and members of the military? Recent Speaker's of the H. of Rep. are poor role models.

No one can make Trump sound any worse; he is unfit to be POTUS!

Quid quo Pro is used by both genders and every creed, income bracket and political party, only partisan hacks make it an issue, and never admit to their own behavior.

Did Trump sexually assault anyone? And if he did, democrats have no moral authority to make anything of it.[/QUOTE]

Democrats have every right to make moral judgments, even self righteous jerks like you can do so. Of course the Callous Conservative are insincere , and Trumps words are filled by false pathos.

Hollywood is so bereft of morality and integrity. He has sexual harassment tacitly approved in his contract. Serioulsy???

you people on the left are disgusting......you guys make Trump look like a saint...holy cow...

You people? You mean all liberals are disgusting because of this one guy? :cuckoo:

One guy? Hollywood claims to be representative of the whole people. You all claim that whatever Hollywood says is good to go. So yes, the acts of this one guy (aided and abetted by his Board of Directors, other like minded actors, directors, producers, screen writers, etc. etc. etc.) do represent the progressive mindset.

Biden was correct in one respect, these crimes are not about the sex, they are about the power, or the sense of power that these sick fucks derive from abusing those people who are less powerful than them. And YOUR continued acceptance of their bullshit means that YOU are likewise, a part of the problem.

Is Rep. Tim Murphy representative of all christian conservatives?

You people? You mean all liberals are disgusting because of this one guy? :cuckoo:

One guy? Hollywood claims to be representative of the whole people. You all claim that whatever Hollywood says is good to go. So yes, the acts of this one guy (aided and abetted by his Board of Directors, other like minded actors, directors, producers, screen writers, etc. etc. etc.) do represent the progressive mindset.

Biden was correct in one respect, these crimes are not about the sex, they are about the power, or the sense of power that these sick fucks derive from abusing those people who are less powerful than them. And YOUR continued acceptance of their bullshit means that YOU are likewise, a part of the problem.
Where did I say that I accepted it? Or represented me?

No, left is disgusting because enable and defends and cover up for guys like him, or Clinton, or Cosby, or Kennedy(s), or Weiner, etc.
Ya, because Republicans are all snow white virgins.:rolleyes:

You have done nothing to denounce what they are doing and instead tried to make it political. That's the level of debasement that you have attained. You should have said, "yes, these progressives don't speak for me, their actions are reprehensible, and they should be punished". You didn't. Thus you remain silent which is tacit approval of their actions.

Now piss off.

Is Rep. Tim Murphy representative of all christian conservatives?

Of course not. He's a fucking scumbag who should be sitting in prison. Where ALL criminals should be. Yet you try and protect your criminals because they are YOUR criminals. You are all fucked up beyond belief.

You have done nothing to denounce what they are doing and instead tried to make it political. That's the level of debasement that you have attained. You should have said, "yes, these progressives don't speak for me, their actions are reprehensible, and they should be punished". You didn't. Thus you remain silent which is tacit approval of their actions.

Now piss off.
:lmao:

Typical noob mod. You mouth off without care for the facts.

Now piss off.

Noob mod? Who?

Now piss off.

"Noob". Dudette, I've been a Mod here longer than you've been a member. The only "noob" is you.

seems to work well in the other direction also. we tend to stereotype and hold up the worst of one side and dance them around like all are that way.

please don't try to sell me that assholes on both sides tend to do this.

Now piss off.

"Noob". Dudette, I've been a Mod here longer than you've been a member. The only "noob" is you.
He must have missed the announcement....many many moons ago. :lol:

Now piss off.

You debate like a noob, all aggressive with no point. You're a joke. :lol:

seems to work well in the other direction also. we tend to stereotype and hold up the worst of one side and dance them around like all are that way.

please don't try to sell me that assholes on both sides tend to do this.
Why, they don't? :biggrin:

No, left is disgusting because enable and defends and cover up for guys like him, or Clinton, or Cosby, or Kennedy(s), or Weiner, etc.

Have I said that?

There are bad people among Republicans, but you will not find Republican defend rapists.

Now piss off.

You debate like a noob, all aggressive with no point. You're a joke. :lol:

Yeah, I know. But I give as good as I get, and as your debate style was similar to an eleven year old, that is all I was willing to give you, time wise. You're simply not worth the effort. Anybody heard whether the company has closed its doors yet?

Have I said that?

There are bad people among Republicans, but you will not find Republican defend rapists.
Who is "defending" rapists, aside from lawyers?

22366779_1459104674210813_3845778848687015512_n.jpg

Forum List

Back