Wow! I Just Saw Over 2,400 People Online!!!!!!! (we're Catching Up With G.l.p, Folks!)

DIRECTOR

Sep 16, 2014
Hollywood
I was doing my daily Users Online check and almost fell off my chair!: I just saw over 2,400 people online on here!!! I'd been happy seeing 400+ here all week, since I joined a few days-ago, but tonight blew my mind, friends!!!!

WELL DONE USMB! WHAT DID I KNOW!?!?...

I was doing my daily Users Online check and almost fell off my chair!: I just saw over 2,400 people online on here!!! I'd been happy seeing 400+ here all week, since I joined a few days-ago, but tonight blew my mind, friends!!!!

thank you for letting me know. I prayed for this board to have 5,000 readers some time ago so this is an answer to prayer. It means we are almost to the half way mark now. Good to know. Keep me posted, Director. You seem to be on the ball here.

Bet at least 55% of them are bots.

At least 15% of them are creepy stalkers among the top brass of Middle Eastern theocracies who are using Google Translate to manipulate the things we're saying here into propaganda to galvanize their populace to hate America and the West in general.

(Though they're neither in the Middle East nor governed by draconian theocracies, go ahead and throw North Koreans and Venezuelans into the mix of the prior paragraph, too.)

Another 15% are Europeeeeons and Russians.

The remaining 15% are we Americans. :thup:

grandma said:
We're catching up to a forum with a teenage conspiracy theorist base?

Oh goody.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

^ Thanks for all your replies — pro AND con!

I sincerely HOPE we're increasing in number because this is probably the only place I intend on OPing from now on. Yeah...I'm an ex-GLPer; but the place aint the same as it used to be, let me tell ya'! Besides, if Ghetto Monk thinks I'm gonna' keep paying him $10 per month just to see him censor everything, then he's got another thing coming!

See you all again tomorrow when I come back to post some cool replies...

Peace and love and remember: DIRECTOR told you!...

It's totally great news, Director! Welcome to the USMB board - I missed your original intro.
:welcome:

It's totally great news, Director! Welcome to the USMB board - I missed your original intro.
:welcome:

I know, dude! I'm probably the first one to have pointed this out, too. All of you cynics need to understand that AT LEAST USMB is henough to show users how many "Bots" actually cling onto this site becaus all the others HIDE that kind of information away from users! ALL forums get invaded by AI data-gathering, thread clicking cyber nobodies, nowadays! Seeing A regular 150+ bots is unusual to me, but I guess the powers that be take us more seriously than elewhere...

Regarding you having missed my original intro — Ahhh, you didn't miss that much, dude! I just Registered and posted a thread about European Satellite, straight away! No band. No fanfare. Not even any hot, cute young ladies to smear sun lotion all over me when I got done swimming about ten lengths of the USMB website!!!

Forum List

Back