WOW.....HIllary holding campaign classes for Dem Hopefuls????....LOL are they crazy?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
First of all I am hearing that Hillary has not yet ruled out running.....so I mean with that info out there why would any intelligent person go to her for advice? She is still easily the most dangerous candidate the Dems have and I absolutely would not count her out automatically if she ran again.....soooo what the hell are they thinking? So far I hear she has tutored Harris, Booker and Warren....LOL.....are they sure she' not screwing them instead? You know like she did to Sanders? Poor Bernie....he was one hell of a scrapper but he was up against a seasoned stiletto assassin and just didn't stand a chance.

I mean what would she even say to Booker? " Did you really grope that kid in the Men's room? " ..... Yeah don't worry about that.....( LOL ) it won't matter to the public! ( Wink Wink ) just admit to it and move on! ( HEH HEH HEH) .

How about Warren? " So you did go to court and win awards for large corporations against the working class.....hey...don't sweat it. My advice to you is just embrace it and ignore the detractors! ( Ahem.....) ....

OK..tell me these people are not that stupid ...please!

JO

I applaud her efforts. She's a great role model for failed Democrat candidates. They would be wise to do the OPPOSITE of what she says, however, I doubt they have enough vision to actually do that.

I applaud her efforts. She's a great role model for failed Democrat candidates. They would be wise to do the OPPOSITE of what she says, however, I doubt they have enough vision to actually do that.

I couldn't agree more. She ran the worst campaign I've ever seen and actually believed the polls, talking heads, and pundits that said she would be the next POTUS.

Anyone listening to her advice is a few cards short of a full deck.

I couldn't agree more. She ran the worst campaign I've ever seen and actually believed the polls, talking heads, and pundits that said she would be the next POTUS.

Anyone listening to her advice is a few cards short of a full deck.

I think Booker went to her to arrange an assassination. LOL...

JO

First of all I am hearing that Hillary has not yet ruled out running.....so I mean with that info out there why would any intelligent person go to her for advice? She is still easily the most dangerous candidate the Dems have and I absolutely would not count her out automatically if she ran again.....soooo what the hell are they thinking? So far I hear she has tutored Harris, Booker and Warren....LOL.....are they sure she' not screwing them instead? You know like she did to Sanders? Poor Bernie....he was one hell of a scrapper but he was up against a seasoned stiletto assassin and just didn't stand a chance.

I mean what would she even say to Booker? " Did you really grope that kid in the Men's room? " ..... Yeah don't worry about that.....( LOL ) it won't matter to the public! ( Wink Wink ) just admit to it and move on! ( HEH HEH HEH) .

How about Warren? " So you did go to court and win awards for large corporations against the working class.....hey...don't sweat it. My advice to you is just embrace it and ignore the detractors! ( Ahem.....) ....

JO
Just making shit up again, I see. LOL.

You boot-licking trump toadies are hilarious.

JO
Just making shit up again, I see. LOL.

You boot-licking trump toadies are hilarious.

Hillary Clinton meets with Dem 2020 hopefuls seeking her support, gives advice: report

Yeah getting advice from a loser? Lol

Maybe she's telling them what not to do...like calling millions of people deplorable

Forum List

Back