Again.... when you see something stupid, you move to stop the stupid, not increase it more. I did read the links. It doesn't change anything I said. When you see the Fed giving out money, the solution isn't to give out more money. The solution is to stop giving out money. By the way.... yes the Fed gives out tons to people all over the country. This is one of the goofy aspects of your argument. "The government gave money to the 1%. Did the government give money to you?" Well if you are looking at the other 99% as a group... yes. In fact 58% of the Federal budget is all entitlement spending. So yes. They have given out $2 Trillion dollars plus in giveaways, every single year, for decades. Quite frankly, comparing one year of TARP, to decades of all the entitlements... I would gladly trade saving Trillions in taxes, for TARP.