Wow: Daughter of two moms boldly speaks out AGAINST gay marriage

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Daughter of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage

As she grew up with her loving mom and stepmom, Barwick writes, her family taught her “how to be brave,” have “empathy,” “how to listen,” and “how to stand up for myself, even if that means I stand alone.” And for a while — into her 20s — that meant being an advocate for gay marriage. But now she’s had a change of heart.

“Same-sex marriage and parenting withholds either a mother or father from a child while telling him or her that it doesn’t matter. That it’s all the same. But it’s not,” she writes. “A lot of us, a lot of your kids, are hurting. My father’s absence created a huge hole in me, and I ached every day for a dad. I loved my mom’s partner, but another mom could never have replaced the father I lost.”

But while her argument is heartfelt, note some gay-parenting supporters, it’s also full of holes.

“There’s nothing wrong with her sharing her experience — it’s an important conversation, and one that we have, and should have, all the time,” Gabriel Blau, executive director of the Family Equality Council, tells Yahoo Parenting. “But denying a huge swath of American citizens our civil rights is not an answer.”

It's simply her opinion and her experience alone obviously isn't evidence that every other child of a homosexual couple feels the same way. My sister is a lesbian and her two daughters are very happy, well rounded children as I would gather most children of homosexual couples are.

So, this little bitch has daddy issues, so do millions of others, including the ones who were raped by them. And her daddy abandoned her. Let's mush on.

Last edited:
It's even worse if you're a boy as you're seen as trash within such a relationship. A daughter is taught to hate men and generally gets a piss poor upbringing.

:lol: And exactly reality do you base that wisdom on?

"Gay community, I am your daughter. My mom raised me with her same-sex partner back in the ’80s and ’90s. She and my dad were married for a little while. She knew she was gay before they got married, but things were different back then. That’s how I got here. It was complicated as you can imagine. She left him when I was two or three because she wanted a chance to be happy with someone she really loved: a woman.

My dad wasn’t a great guy, and after she left him he didn’t bother coming around anymore."

Yeah, welcome to life, here's your therapist because you were fucked up before birth. Mommy was gay and Daddy hit the road, but gay marriage is your problem. Sure thing, kid.

Last edited:
It's simply her opinion and her experience alone obviously isn't evidence that every other child of a homosexual couple feels the same way. My sister is a lesbian and her two daughters are very happy, well rounded children as I would gather most children of homosexual couples are.

I see some post-divorce issues mixed in.
No person can be expected to take the place of the natural father, whether male or female.
You don't substitute one person for another.

But as for making a statement that same sex relations aren't the same as male-female partnership, yes, other people have stated the same thing, there is something special about that dynamic.

"Yet, as a little girl, I so desperately wanted a daddy. It is a strange and confusing thing to walk around with this deep-down unquenchable ache for a father, for a man, in a community that says that men are unnecessary. There were times I felt so angry with my dad for not being there for me, and then times I felt angry with myself for even wanting a father to begin with. There are parts of me that still grieve over that loss today."

Well Sweetcheeks, daddy abandoned you, and that had nothing to do with your two mommies, who tried to pick up the slack. Here's a real daddy issue for ya: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/woman-my-dad-raped-me-for-14-years-performed-home-abortion-on-me-but-i-forg

With four children you don't seem to have any problems spreading your legs for a man however.

Last edited:
Daughter of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage

As she grew up with her loving mom and stepmom, Barwick writes, her family taught her “how to be brave,” have “empathy,” “how to listen,” and “how to stand up for myself, even if that means I stand alone.” And for a while — into her 20s — that meant being an advocate for gay marriage. But now she’s had a change of heart.

“Same-sex marriage and parenting withholds either a mother or father from a child while telling him or her that it doesn’t matter. That it’s all the same. But it’s not,” she writes. “A lot of us, a lot of your kids, are hurting. My father’s absence created a huge hole in me, and I ached every day for a dad. I loved my mom’s partner, but another mom could never have replaced the father I lost.”

But while her argument is heartfelt, note some gay-parenting supporters, it’s also full of holes.

“There’s nothing wrong with her sharing her experience — it’s an important conversation, and one that we have, and should have, all the time,” Gabriel Blau, executive director of the Family Equality Council, tells Yahoo Parenting. “But denying a huge swath of American citizens our civil rights is not an answer.”

She says she suffered because her father was not in her life. Perhaps her father should have been in her life. That her mother later married another woman has no bearing on her deadbeat father being a deadbeat father.

I suspect that both her father and mother were simply bad parents.

Was watching a show about a young lady who was raised by two lesbians and conceived by a sperm donor who was searching for her donor. You could see her longing for her father.

Children need a mother and father. Society might try to act like they don't but there is a natural longing for all of us to our parents. I've seen so many kids messed up because a mother or father abandon them. It's tragic.

“Daughter of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage”

And she's at liberty to express her ignorance and contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law, where in the context of 14th Amendment jurisprudence she's not at liberty to seek to codify that ignorance and contempt.

“But denying a huge swath of American citizens our civil rights is not an answer.”

Correct.

The daughter's issue is not really gay marriage. She's just blaming it because of the divorce-related issues that are at the root of her psychosis.

What she's doing by turning the focus on gay marriage is called "projecting".

It's as common an issue as there is with children of divorce. Had mom remarried another man, the issue would still be there because it really has nothing to do with who mom is with.

Yet you can not see into their head, you do not know what they think.

It is not "simply her opinion", its a fact. Her Mother's homosexual lifestyle denied her, her father.

This is evidence that children living in their homosexual mother's lifestyle suffer the lost of their father. It is not simply opinion, its fact and testimony, its a witness from the victim.

In my entire life I have never met a person that does not want a father. Of all the people I met with bad fathers, they all wished for good fathers.

What evidence do you have the children do not want fathers?

"Yet, as a little girl, I so desperately wanted a daddy. It is a strange and confusing thing to walk around with this deep-down unquenchable ache for a father, for a man, in a community that says that men are unnecessary. There were times I felt so angry with my dad for not being there for me, and then times I felt angry with myself for even wanting a father to begin with. There are parts of me that still grieve over that loss today."

Well Sweetcheeks, daddy abandoned you, and that had nothing to do with your two mommies, who tried to pick up the slack. Here's a real daddy issue for ya: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/woman-my-dad-raped-me-for-14-years-performed-home-abortion-on-me-but-i-forg

With four children you don't seem to have any problems spreading your legs for a man however.
your a sick asshole

Was watching a show about a young lady who was raised by two lesbians and conceived by a sperm donor who was searching for her donor. You could see her longing for her father.

Children need a mother and father. Society might try to act like they don't but there is a natural longing for all of us to our parents. I've seen so many kids messed up because a mother or father abandon them. It's tragic.
And I've seen so many kids who did just fine without their father.
And so many do horrible with both mother and a father.

common denominator usually being: the mental capacity of the kids coupled with the mental capacity of WHOMEVER is raising them.

It seems so strange, there is so much hate and vile disgusting people that the attack victims.

The excuses are astonishing, all which state Adult Homosexuals have Rights but Children do not.

The excuses are bizarre, Because a girl was raped in the past, all forms of abuse today are justified.

I guess we should be happy its not worst? We should not try to be better?

The people who support abortion support giving homosexuals children, that tells the whole story.

You know what, we often want what we can't have. That's human nature.

How many adoptees go out looking for their "birth parents", only to find out they were pathetic losers who don't want these kids in their lives.

Forum List

Back