WOW!! Check out this 190 foot tall statue the Chinese built

I think art is a big waste of money but if you're gonna spend on art, that's how to do it. That's an impressive statue.
It's not just art it is propaganda.

China and Xi are both insecure and they want to give an impression of a strong China now.

Xi is also brainwashing his peons and getting them ready for war.

The island reclamation program for military airfields was the first clue.

Letting N.Korea run wild with missile tests to measure the pain tolerance of the West was the second clue.

This fokking ugly statue is now the 3rd clue.

When Chinese marines are landing on the Taiwan beaches that will be our final confirmation.

Question is will the USA react at all?

Personally I hope not.

I do not want American sailors and marines to die over Taiwan gooks.

America used to do stuff like this until we let the blacks and illegals dumb down our schools.

giant-war-god-statue-general-guan-yu-sculpture-china-9.jpg

China Unveils Epic 1,320-Ton God Of War Statue

You’d expect a God of War statue to look pretty epic. But there’s epic and then there’s EPIC, and this enormous statue of Guan Yu, a famous general in Chinese history who was later deified, is most definitely EPIC.

The statue has just been unveiled in Guan Yu Park in Jingzhou, China. It’s 58 metres (190ft) tall and weighs over 1,320 tonnes, and it contains over 4,000 strips of bronze. It was designed by Han Meilin, who is probably best known for his designs of the 2008 Beijing Olympics mascots, and the monument is so big that there’s even an 8,000sqm museum inside it! Guan Yu lived during China’s turbulent Three Kingdoms period. He carried an axe-like weapon called a Green Dragon Crescent Blade, which has been immortalised with him as part of the statue. The only difference is that the weapon now weighs 136 tonnes! Did we mention this statue was epic?
That's what a society without a single ignorant redneck cracka can do :thup:

What cracka can do when blacks aren't rioting and looting and burning down businesses and taking up so much of cracka time:
upload_2016-7-19_14-13-37.jpeg

That used to be a mountain.

America used to do stuff like this until we let the blacks and illegals dumb down our schools.

You’d expect a God of War statue to look pretty epic. But there’s epic and then there’s EPIC, and this enormous statue of Guan Yu, a famous general in Chinese history who was later deified, is most definitely EPIC.

The statue has just been unveiled in Guan Yu Park in Jingzhou, China. It’s 58 metres (190ft) tall and weighs over 1,320 tonnes, and it contains over 4,000 strips of bronze. It was designed by Han Meilin, who is probably best known for his designs of the 2008 Beijing Olympics mascots, and the monument is so big that there’s even an 8,000sqm museum inside it! Guan Yu lived during China’s turbulent Three Kingdoms period. He carried an axe-like weapon called a Green Dragon Crescent Blade, which has been immortalised with him as part of the statue. The only difference is that the weapon now weighs 136 tonnes! Did we mention this statue was epic?
China and N.Korea do not allow rednecks to live very long. They take their organs for donation too.

China and North Korea don't have rednecks.
I know. That's what I said. Their organs have already been donated.

That's Saltine American, thank you.

Ummm, I prefer being the Ritz instead...
Getting a bit uppity ain'tcha......... How dare you try to compete with me...... :eusa_whistle:

:D

Compete?

There's no competition at all and it is like me ( the short yellow bus rider that lick the window for snot while wearing a yellow rain slicker on a hot July day in Houston ) vs you ( the most wise and well worded satire writer of all time )....Now before you wonder where the insult is at, well I am fresh out at the moment...

I am the Aldi version of Ritz cracker while you are the real deal...:ack-1:

:banana: :banana2: :banana:

:lmao::haha::lmao:

:scared1:

What cracka can do when blacks aren't rioting and looting and burning down businesses and taking up so much of cracka time:
View attachment 82143
Cracka's are inferior to Asians in IQ. When the Asians take over, you better hope they throw you a bone.

Compete?

There's no competition at all and it is like me ( the short yellow bus rider that lick the window for snot while wearing a yellow rain slicker on a hot July day in Houston ) vs you ( the most wise and well worded satire writer of all time )....Now before you wonder where the insult is at, well I am fresh out at the moment...

You are starting to sound like Cassius "Mohammed Ali" Clay.

That is not a good thing, btw.

That's Saltine American, thank you.

Ummm, I prefer being the Ritz instead...
Getting a bit uppity ain'tcha......... How dare you try to compete with me...... :eusa_whistle:

:D

Compete?

:rofl:

That's what a society without a bunch of freeloading niggas can do.

View attachment 82143
Cracka's are inferior to Asians in IQ. When the Asians take over, you better hope they throw you a bone.
Asians are superior to a lot of people in IQ.

Wth is that King Triton???

latest

They've previously constructed mega statues of Guan Yu, but obviously not as mega as the new one, which is a definate WTF MEGA :smoke:

Here are four previous constructions, the third pictured, one can see how massive it is, as the people resemble matchstick figures in relation to the statue.

1024px-God_Guan_Yu_Jinguashi_01.jpg

rBVaGlTJ2ueAAofdAAD80jTtEiI638.jpg

Guan-Yu-of-Yuncheng-Giant-Statue-1.jpg

06-06.jpg

View attachment 82143
Then Chuck Norris decided he wanted a statue...

Compete?

Before or after the brain damage... Wait, it does not matter because I am damaged as can be and do not care...

Compete?

Before or after the brain damage... Wait, it does not matter because I am damaged as can be and do not care...
Clay/Ali was an interesting fellow.

He was not afraid to box -- he was good at that.

He was afraid of war however -- he was not good at that.

He evaded the draft at a time when the Viet Nam war was still quite popular.

I have looked down on him ever since that evasion.

I felt crushed when Foreman did not beat him.

That's what a society without a bunch of freeloading niggas can do.
Or inferior crackas

Stick it, monkey man.
Everybody sticks it.

You stick it.

I stick it.

Monkey man sticks it.

Where we stick it depends on who will let us.

I myself prefer 40-ish brunette babes.

That's because my mom and both my sisters were blondes so I got really tried of seeing blondes every single day of the first 18 years of my life until I left home to go to college.

Forum List

Back