WOW!!! BREAKING: Murdered DNC staffer was Wikileaks’ source, Assange admits in interview

Is Assange a Russian agent or Russia's tool to disseminate what they've hacked?

Don't believe for a nano second this DNC guy murdered was a Russian Mole or Assange's mole....

That's simply propaganda meant to set us off track...

I suggest it's worth your time to dive into the ORIGINAL SOURCE for that allegation. Won't take but a minute and a half. I followed the link trail to this interview with Assange.

Assange belooft nieuwe onthullingen over Clinton

He's DEFINITELY walking a fine line between revealing a source and giving guarantees that his org will EXPOSE any harm that comes to them. It's a hard place to be caught. But I'm certain -- he IS suggesting that this guy was murdered for what he knew about the DNC. Fits perfectly. . Because news reports said he a meeting scheduled with the FBI in the next few days.

Take a look...

the links are in German?

Assange knows his shit... There is every reason to be concerned.

Is Assange a Russian agent or Russia's tool to disseminate what they've hacked?

Don't believe for a nano second this DNC guy murdered was a Russian Mole or Assange's mole....

That's simply propaganda meant to set us off track...

I suggest it's worth your time to dive into the ORIGINAL SOURCE for that allegation. Won't take but a minute and a half. I followed the link trail to this interview with Assange.

He's DEFINITELY walking a fine line between revealing a source and giving guarantees that his org will EXPOSE any harm that comes to them. It's a hard place to be caught. But I'm certain -- he IS suggesting that this guy was murdered for what he knew about the DNC. Fits perfectly. . Because news reports said he a meeting scheduled with the FBI in the next few days.

Take a look...

the links are in German?

It's dutch.. The Vid interview is in English. And if you want, your chrome or IE browser can translate the rest of the page. Watch it.. For a guy who would NEVER a source -- he's essentially going there.

Forum List

Back