WOW 9/11 again.

All these arguments have been answered many many times. Such as the so called exercises. There are exercises going on all the time, every single day of the year....... Of course some can't understand this.....

I would have named this thread JEW HATING TWOOFER MYTHS OF 911.

Since it's my thread, please show a post were I've stated hatred for Jews.

That or apologise for your lie. :eusa_angel:

OK - I see no one is much interested in conspiracy theories.
Perhaps someone can explain the news regarding WTC7 falling being released before the fucking thing went down.
The reporter is telling us all about it but the building is in the background.

BBC Reported Building 7 Collapse 20 Minutes Before It Fell - YouTube

Of all the stuff that stinks, this a fucking great big smelly old haddock.

BBC is busted !!!!!!!! - YouTube

Anyone care to explain how they knew it had fallen before it fell?

Try and think this through. Your conspiracy theory for 9/11 would necessarily include the top echelon of several governments, including various branches of the US government, the military, various airline manufacturing companies, various insurance companies, in short, huge numbers of people and now to include the BBC.

These loopy paranoid delusions are unhealthy.

Please show where I claimed the BBC were 'in on it'.
I didn't say that, you assumed it or lied.
I said the BBC reported it and that, sweet things, is on tape.

Imagine that -- an irrational Jew-hater lying.

So, Fred, still think this guy's bullshit is worth serious consideration?

Careful, now -- your answer may reveal volumes about you.

I refuse to hate any group for their beliefs or race.
Some people do but it doesn't negate everything else they say

I believe in taking a close look at evidence and making my mind up rather than dismissing something simply because I don't like a person, their religion or politics.

I believe it's called 'an open mind'.
So, you believe his lies because you WANT to.

I thought you were leaving...?

I said I would leave if you can find a post where I've stated hatred towards Jews.
I seriously dislike the Israeli government but I can't say I even hate them.

Post where I've shown hatred or sign out of the forum and don't return.
You, with your pathetic attempt to show hatred, have accepted my challenge.

Put up or shut up.

I refuse to hate any group for their beliefs or race.
Some people do but it doesn't negate everything else they say

I believe in taking a close look at evidence and making my mind up rather than dismissing something simply because I don't like a person, their religion or politics.

I believe it's called 'an open mind'.
So, you believe his lies because you WANT to.

I thought you were leaving...?

I said I would leave if you can find a post where I've stated hatred towards Jews.
I seriously dislike the Israeli government but I can't say I even hate them.

Post where I've shown hatred or sign out of the forum and don't return.
You, with your pathetic attempt to show hatred, have accepted my challenge.

Put up or shut up.
Most crypto-Jew-haters will never admit they hate Jews.

You believe the lunatic ramblings of a proven Jew-hating liar -- not because there's any evidence of his claims, but because you share his feelings.

But as I said, you will never admit it.

You believe the lunatic ramblings of a proven Jew-hating liar -- not because there's any evidence of his claims, but because you share his feelings.

Let me get this right.
You say I hate Jews because I never say I hate Jews.

Right.

Do you know the word, "Pillock"?

OK - I see no one is much interested in conspiracy theories.
Perhaps someone can explain the news regarding WTC7 falling being released before the fucking thing went down.
The reporter is telling us all about it but the building is in the background.

BBC Reported Building 7 Collapse 20 Minutes Before It Fell - YouTube

Of all the stuff that stinks, this a fucking great big smelly old haddock.

BBC is busted !!!!!!!! - YouTube

Anyone care to explain how they knew it had fallen before it fell?

Try and think this through. Your conspiracy theory for 9/11 would necessarily include the top echelon of several governments, including various branches of the US government, the military, various airline manufacturing companies, various insurance companies, in short, huge numbers of people and now to include the BBC.

Please show where I claimed the BBC were 'in on it'.
I didn't say that, you assumed it or lied.
I said the BBC reported it and that, sweet things, is on tape.

As with so many who cling to a conspiratorial mindset, you're willing to believe what you want to believe. My take on your comments is that you have a desire to believe that the evil Great Satan and Israel have conspired to create 9/11. With that mindset firmly in place, just a bit of tweaking and prompting from those with a similar conspiratorial mindset will get your imagination running. It's these loopy, over the rainbow, ain't comin' back, conspiracy addled types that I find remarkable.

Take one instance in connection with the BBC reporter and the mis-stated report of building 7 collapse. Did you watch the video you posted? The reporter prefaces her report by saying "details are very sketchy". What do you think that means?

In all the confusion surrounding the events of that day (and as those events were unfolding), I can't find it surprising that a foreign reporter, (or any reporter), might make a mistake not knowing WTC (building 7) from the twin towers.

You're choosing to believe in conspiracies because they calm an emotional requirement to vilify the Great Satan and Israel.

That or apologies for your lie. :eusa_angel:
why should I apologize for your reading comprehension disorder.
Nowhere in this thread do I state you personally hate Jews .
the bulk of the the posts in this thread are about the alleged Jewish connection to 911.
knowing that, I made the comment .

Are you somehow under the impression that a YouTube video presents the "FACTS" you claim exist?

9/11 inside nutjob's entire argument is "watch these 347 youtube videos."

I'm not joking.
There's plenty of good information in videos that relay good points on the topic. You people can't counter the argument presented in links or videos, so naturally you choose to criticize the person who posts them.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

they'll spend two hours going to a movie theater and watching a movie but they wont watch a video cause after trying to watch a little of it,they see the facts are too ovwerwhelming to refute so they click it off and wont try and refute the information in there cause they know they cant counter it.:D:lol: like you said,same with any kind of link you present to them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
quote=Mr. Jones;5685227]
Yes and?
Research who was in the top echelon of the US and the Israeli governments at the time of 9-11, and what kind of ME policies and agendas they subscribe to.Look and see who was in top echelon positions in the Bush and Clinton administrations prior to and during 9-11.

The military/defense dept had a huge increase in their budget and got to use their new weaponry, and many were promoted despite the "failures" that occurred on 9-11.

The airlines just make planes... I would think how they are used by the buyers or retrofitted is not their concern. It is interesting that-

Rabbi Dov Zakheim was Chief Executive Officer of System Planning Corporation's International Division until President George W. Bush appointed him Undersecretary of Defense and Comptroller of the Pentagon. Not long before Rabbi Zakheim rose to power over the Pentagon's labyrinthine, bottomless accounts, he co-authored an article entitled "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century" which was published by The Project for a New American Century in September 2000, exactly a year before 9/11.

...in 2001 Dov was CEO of SPS International, part of System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor majoring in electronic warfare technologies, including remote-controlled aircraft systems, and the notorious Flight Termination System (FTS) technology that could hijack even a hijacked plane and land or crash it wherever.

Zakheim was/is a dual Israeli/American citizen and an ordained rabbi and had been tracking the halls of US government for 25 years, casting defense policy and influence on Presidents Reagan, Clinton, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. He is, as I described him earlier, the bionic Zionist. In fact, Judicial Inc points out that most of Israel’s armaments were gotten thanks to him. Squads of US F-16 and F-15 were classified military surplus and sold to Israel at a fraction of their value.

Rabbi Zakheim had access to things like structural integrity, blueprints and any number of important facets of information about the WTC through his work with TRIDATA CORPORATION in the investigation of the bombing of the WTC in 1993.

"Perhaps not coincidentally in May 2001, when Dov served at the Pentagon, it was an SPS (his firm’s) subsidiary, Tridata Corporation, that oversaw the investigation of the first “terrorist” attack on the World Trade Center in 1993. This would have given them intimate knowledge of the security systems and structural blueprints of the World Trade Center."

And there's more regarding your top echelon US government officials to be found researched and looked at closer.

Insurance companies were screwed, and fought Silverstein.

And who do you think owns networks like the BBC, CNN and others??

The Northwoods plan included pracically all that you mentioned as well.

My point is that a it wouldn't take thousands, or even hundreds of people to implement and have a plan like 9-11 carried out, just the right people in top positions that no one would think of questioning or go against their orders. It called compartmentalizing, and the CIA and other intell agencies apply this, and information is only given out on a need to know basis, and underlings wouldn't have a need to know anything but to just do their fucking jobs and STFU.

So if you think 9-11 was carried out by 19 Saudi jihadists, that infiltrated the US air space at a time and date when "exercises" were being conducted, how did they manage to do all of that, and manage to keep all quiet about it for so long despite numerous intelligence agencies around the world monitoring their organization, some even warning the US officials about it.

No what is unhealthy is your deluded brainwashing, that prevents you from objective, critical thinking, and your level of denial as well as your lack of ability to rationally connect the dots that you display as a result of it
But I guess it's easier for you to go along with the BS that is spoon fed to you and keeps you in your cowardly comfort zone, instead of facing the reality of the information that is in the videos, and links that provide sound credible evidence to the fact that the OCT is deeply flawed.
Hell, even the 9-11 commission, admits there are problems with the narrative they were told, and there are problems with the NORAD tapes and flight paths, along with the physics of the collapses of the WTC , and the fact that the PNAC writers and signatories
many who were in your "top echelon" positions in the US government and who are steadfastly loyal to the state of Israel, expressed their views that are similar to what is occurring in the ME today.
To say it's impossible for 9-11 to have happened because too many people would have to be in on it, or someone would have talked is stupid, in fact people HAVE been talking but no one is listening, including you.
How could Alqaeda have kept such a huge and elaborate plan quiet for so long? Answer that.[/QUOTE]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
amazing how Toto never gets tired of getting his ass handed to him on a platter and embarrassing himself all the time getting taken to school by people like you constantly.:lol: yep the chickenshit coward ignores the FACTS that if he debated like he does here in a debating hall,he would be laughed out of that debating halli n a minute since your actually suppose to address the information your opponet presents instead of coming back with pathetic one liners like he always does when he cant counter evidence like the monkey troll he is he can only sling shit in defeat.:lol::D

He knows as well as we do that if he attempted to debate like he does here in a debating hall he would be laughed out of it in minutes.:D you got to actually say something besides pitiful one liners such as -"your paranoid" to have any kind of credibility.:lol::D:lol:

The way he debates he wouldnt even last one minute against a grade school kid.If he debated with them like he does here ther teacher would say-Toto,we established the rules from the very beginning,you have to try and refute the evidence your opponent presented.He just gave tyou some evidence for you,you have to try and debunk it now.Your just standing there not saying anything.If you dont say anything-"which he never does except pathetic one liners like the troll he is." if you dont say anything,then you lose the debate..:lol::lol::lol::D and he KNOWS thats true and never comments on it.:D

I saw this post on another message board.I wish I could take credit for it because it so much describes people like Toto and Dunceman but that would be dishonest,I cant take credit for it but this post describes them to a tee.

People always have problems with incoming information. People are so standardized and brainwashed. Anything that to the ordinary average consciousness is different to what they understand or think they know, they reject with a platitude and a spit. Oh! I've never heard of that. Where did you get that? I'm sticking with my version because that's weird. Much easier to roll with comfortable ideas than rock their beautiful world.

What Toto and Dunceman hate is that Mad Scientist used to be just like them.Myself,you and Eots wold try to unbrainwash him all the time about 9/11 but it did no good.He had to find out for himself but he finally is awake on that and government corruption going on.BIGREBNC reminds me an awful lot of MS.He senses something is wrong and is just now waking up seeing that the official explanation for 9/11 is B.S althought it took him a little bit too many years to wake the hell up and get his head buried in the sand with that ostrich out of the sand.

Last edited:

Let me get this right.
You say I hate Jews because I never say I hate Jews.

Right.

Do you know the word, "Pillock"?

amazing how Toto and Dunceman never get tired of showing they have reading comprehension problems isnt it?:D:lol::lol:

the bulk of the the posts in this thread are about the alleged Jewish connection to 911.

Actually the bulk of the the posts in this thread are By jews denying the alleged Jewish connection to 911, while keeping an eye out on their escape plan to Israel

most crypto-jew-haters will never admit they hate jews.

You believe the lunatic ramblings of a proven jew-hating liar -- not because there's any evidence of his claims, but because you share his feelings.

But as i said, you will never admit it.

let me get this right.
You say i hate jews because i never say i hate jews.

Right.

Do you know the word, "pillock"?

amazing how toto and dunceman never get tired of showing they have reading comprehension problems isnt it?:d:lol::lol:
thank you hand job! Now it's time to give the other patients a turn at show and tell!

Actually the bulk of the the posts in this thread are By jews denying the alleged Jewish connection to 911, while keeping an eye out on their escape plan to Israel
THIS COMING FROM THE GUY WHO CLAIMS FLIGHT93 WAS SHOT DOWN BY AN INVISIBLE ROUGE PILOT.
YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY WHEN I SAY you're full of shit and stfu. regards...

Forum List

Back