Wounded Iraq Vet: "When I strap on my leg, i strap on my patriotism. why isnt the VA supporting me?"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?! Trump was so moved that he offered to pay for all his care forever.

what a great president!

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?! Trump was so moved that he offered to pay for all his care forever.

what a great president!

Are you sure this story is true? I have not been able to confirm it and according to l what I found on Google the words “When I strap on my leg, I strap on my patriotism, Why isn't the VA supporting me?” are attributed to a man who lost his leg in the Vietnam War. He spoke these words to New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand. The Senator's office staff worked on his behalf and got him $60,000 in benefits and back pay. Here's the link:

Women's Issues for a New Generation

• Banned

what a great president!

Are you sure this story is true? I have not been able to confirm it and according to l what I found on Google the words “When I strap on my leg, I strap on my patriotism, Why isn't the VA supporting me?” are attributed to a man who lost his leg in the Vietnam War. He spoke these words to New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand. The Senator's office staff worked on his behalf and got him $60,000 in benefits and back pay. Here's the link:

you got me

what a great president!

you got me

Ever hear of a link? You have been found guilty of spreading fake news.

• Banned

what a great president!

you got me

Ever hear of a link?
i wanted to give credit to Trump instead of Gillibrand. the story i gave is true, but the characters are different. shoot me!

what a great president!

you got me

Ever hear of a link?
i wanted to give credit to Trump instead of Gillibrand. the story i gave is true, but the characters are different. shoot me!

Typical lying right winger. Do you wonder why people call you a lying pig?

• Banned

what a great president!

you got me

Ever hear of a link? You have been found guilty of spreading fake news.
the horror!!

• Banned
i apologize and i wont do it again. my love for Trump got to me. also, i thought the story was juicier if i attributed it to Trump. i regret what i did!

what a great president!

you got me

Ever hear of a link?

Like I said fake news.

what a great president!

you got me

Ever hear of a link?

Like I said fake news.
i apologized. it was an honest mistake. i didnt intend to harm anyone, and i didnt.

you got me

Ever hear of a link?

Like I said fake news.
i apologized. it was an honest mistake. i didnt intend to harm anyone, and i didnt.

That was no mistake liar.

Like I said fake news.

That was no mistake liar.
i wasnt thinking. i just did it because it feels good. Bush is my inspiration.

"if it feels good, do it. if it doesn't work, blame somebody else" - Bush

Trump offered to fund a bogus bone spur certificate for the vet.

here's some REAL news. after Governor Paterson appointed Gillibrand, she shouted : "HOLY SHIT! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!"...very senatorial!

What does that mean? I'm sure the greatest Country in the world rewards a disabled Veteran with 100% disability for life and access 100% of the time to the best high tech prosthetics available in the world. What seems to be the problem?

Forum List

Back