Would you?

Actually, what I think is a very interesting question is -

Would you go with an alien? a la Cocoon. Would you trust your future to an alien and knowing you will never see your own planet again, leave your life and your home and others who look like you, get on their ship and go with them?

My answer is, I hope I would have the courage to do that. I think I would and I hope I would.

Would you go with an alien? a la Cocoon. Would you trust your future to an alien and knowing you will never see your own planet again, leave your life and your home and others who look like you, get on their ship and go with them?

My answer is, I hope I would have the courage to do that. I think I would and I hope I would.
We ALL hope you would.

Depending on the circumstances of my loved ones, I might. I would not leave my mother at this time in her life. I am (increasingly) her caretaker. She is most comfortable with me, her only daughter, for certain assistance. She would not want me to stay for her, but I would not miss this opportunity or give up this honor for even an idyllic utopia.

If the space aliens want me after she's gone, and no other honors await me here, I think I'd go for it. I hope they meant "having me over for dinner" when they said "having me for dinner." Yikes

Depending on the circumstances of my loved ones, I might. I would not leave my mother at this time in her life. I am (increasingly) her caretaker. She is most comfortable with me, her only daughter, for certain assistance. She would not want me to stay for her, but I would not miss this opportunity or give up this honor for even an idyllic utopia.

If the space aliens want me after she's gone, and no other honors await me here, I think I'd go for it. I hope they meant "having me over for dinner" when they said "having me for dinner." Yikes
"To Serve Man"?

Forum List

Back