Women: Men Don't Look At Your Shoes. Science Proves This.

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Some results from eye-tracking tests:

notice-how-the-men-are-not-looking-at-the-shoes-at-all.jpg

On online dating profiles, women read the men's profiles more than looking at the photo but men pay attention to the women's photos:

screen%20shot%202014-07-14%20at%202.06.19%20pm.png

All the writing in advertisements is wasted on men.:

men-spend-more-time-looking-at-the-woman-while-women-read-the-rest-of-the-ad.jpg

The shoes? Those are for our pleasure, not men's. If you tell your girl flat out that you dislike one of her favorite pairs, she will still wear them, often ... and she will get half a dozen other women tell her how fabulous they are or ask where she got them.

If I want a man to appreciate my shoes, I'll wear them on my boobs so he can see them. Once he notices them, even he will have to admit how adorable they are and will certainly agree that, at that price, I should have gotten a pair in navy as well!

Men have a complex visual radar mechanism. We can scan the 68 most important things to see on a babe in about 1/10 of a second. Like most fellow travelers, I'm an ass man. Shoes? My first wife, bless her soul, was petite and beautiful and owned more shoes than a lot of third world countries. Every time she bought a new pair, I had to suffer the agony of sitting in the den while telling her how pretty they were, and how she looked great in them, and on and on. Otherwise I'd never see them. I think this survey is spot on. Who cares about shoes, except how difficult they are to remove?

I guess I belong to that rare group of men who do pay attention to the way a woman dresses. I think the way a woman presents herself and prepares herself before stepping into the public eye speaks volumes about her character. So, yes, I do pay attention to a woman's clothing including her shoes.

Women don't dress for men. They dress for other women. They want to make other women think "that bitch looks better than I do". True story.

The shoes? Those are for our pleasure, not men's. If you tell your girl flat out that you dislike one of her favorite pairs, she will still wear them, often ... and she will get half a dozen other women tell her how fabulous they are or ask where she got them.

If I want a man to appreciate my shoes, I'll wear them on my boobs so he can see them. Once he notices them, even he will have to admit how adorable they are and will certainly agree that, at that price, I should have gotten a pair in navy as well!

Tolja. :lol:

Women don't dress for men. They dress for other women. They want to make other women think "that bitch looks better than I do". True story.

True in some cases but I'm willing to bet that there are still women who dress to impress dudes (or a particular dude).
Oh...yes indeedy. Dress for the guys, dress for yourself but also dress to piss off other women. Our job is not easy. ;)

Of course I see the shoes.. I have to start My perusal somewhere and I like the bottom up approach.....being a leg man and all....:party:

Oh...yes indeedy. Dress for the guys, dress for yourself but also dress to piss off other women. Our job is not easy. ;)

On the other hand, men hardly give a shit - unless they're gay.

True in some cases but I'm willing to bet that there are still women who dress to impress dudes (or a particular dude).
There are many of us to dress to please only ourselves. The way we dress will attract those men who like our style, should that be our goal. I've never dressed with a woman in mind. There is always that high percentage of women who will compare themselves to other women and nothing can be done about that. It stems from their own sense of insecurity and is their problem.

Of course women dress to look attractive to themselves, but even more so to attract men. It is totally normal (for single girls), to want to attract men. Women have done this for centuries. I think that impressing other women would be the least of reasons.

Of course men also notice shoes too. There are men who love legs and even some who have a foot fetish (probably more common than you would think). Lol! They notice if you're wearing high heels and men love high heels. :wink_2:

I am not big on shoes and I am a woman. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Including the pair of bowling shoes that I happen to have, I only have eight pairs all together.

Of course women dress to look attractive to themselves, but even more so to attract men. It is totally normal (for single girls), to want to attract men. Women have done this for centuries. I think that impressing other women would be the least of reasons.

Of course men also notice shoes too. There are men who love legs and even some who have a foot fetish (probably more common than you would think). Lol! They notice if you're wearing high heels and men love high heels. :wink_2:
notice-how-the-men-are-not-looking-at-the-shoes-at-all.jpg

Forum List

Back