CDZ Would you still bring your children or grandchildren to Disney after their recent behavior?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
We've gone twice, yrs ago. Cali and Fla. If I knew then what Disney really represented, we would have vomited considering it

I hope they see such a decline.

Every conserv should boycott that place. That would really show them with a 40% decline

Place is an overpriced ripoff anyway. You can get way more for your money

Hmmmm....Mikey and Minnie are a male and female couple. What's next, Mikey is a closet homosexual dinging Daffy?

Are they really male and female????.......Not so fast......

We've gone twice, yrs ago. Cali and Fla. If I knew then what Disney really represented, we would have vomited considering it

Every conserv should boycott that place. That would really show them with a 40% decline

Hmmmm....Mikey and Minnie are a male and female couple. What's next, Mikey is a closet homosexual dinging Daffy?

I much prefer Universal which is just down the road a bit

Hell, yes. My family and I love Disneyworld and had annual passes for many years. Spent no less than 50K there. I take my family there because it's a great theme park and couldn't care less about their politics. Never once have we gone there and not had a great time.

Boycotts rarely work.

I have a friend who lives in Orlando. Both she and her daughter work at Disney World (it's the largest single-site employer in the United States), and both are uber-conservative.

They both love working there.

If I choose not to go, it won't be due to anything they have or haven't done. It'll be because a single day ticket can be $159 for an adult ($109 if you're a Florida resident). That's insane. When I first went to Disney World, back in 1974, a one day ticket was $5.25. Of course you had to purchase ticket books to go on rides, but it's not like you needed a second mortgage to do it. Even when Disney dropped the ticket books in 1982, a one day ticket was only $15, and that got you on all of the rides.

The last time I went down there was 2017, for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. The festival was free with admission, and I thought it was well worth it.

And, yes, I would do that again...

DISNEY GOES WOKE, WILL NO LONGER SAY ‘BOYS AND GIRLS’ WITHIN PARK​

1648657937918.png

Boycotts rarely work.

I have a friend who lives in Orlando. Both she and her daughter work at Disney World (it's the largest single-site employer in the United States), and both are uber-conservative.

They both love working there.

If I choose not to go, it won't be due to anything they have or haven't done. It'll be because a single day ticket can be $159 for an adult ($109 if you're a Florida resident). That's insane. When I first went to Disney World, back in 1974, a one day ticket was $5.25. Of course you had to purchase ticket books to go on rides, but it's not like you needed a second mortgage to do it. Even when Disney dropped the ticket books in 1982, a one day ticket was only $15, and that got you on all of the rides.

The last time I went down there was 2017, for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. The festival was free with admission, and I thought it was well worth it.

And, yes, I would do that again...
Follow the Money Or You'll Be Led by the Nose

Those outrageous prices prove that WOKE degeneracy is a vice of the plutocrats. Obviously, that is Disney's target market.

The rides are still fun even if they're a bunch of leftist whackos. (I currently don't have kids though, just stating my opinion.)

Forum List

Back