WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A FUTURE PERSONAL INVESTMENT ACCOUNT,instead of government ...

Would you like government imposed social security,or personal control?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm doing better than any of you douchebags here.
If USMB,were a sort of a litmus test...I'd have more than a supermajority support for this proposal.
Then your lifeline of unearned income vaporized.

I'm doing better than any of you douchebags here.
If USMB,were a sort of a litmus test...I'd have more than a supermajority support for this proposal.
Then your lifeline of unearned income vaporized.
you're doing shit!
people on ssi payed into that system with their earned income.
usmb is a litmus test and the only super majority you have is people laughing at you!

The only way I'll be able to wrap my head around this plan is if you record yourself reading the plan in a Latino accent. Do that, send it to me and then we can talk. You have my email address.

Trolls on ignore.
Back to serious business....this can help eliminate the entitlements and redistribution.

For anyone interested IN eliminating the FDR progressive redistribution please read the op and content.it is a real answer.

Last edited:
The average citizen knows very little about investing - and Wall Street knows that.

Social Security and Medicare are great.

god thats perfect,try not to be such a parody for god sakes................

so you're ignorant, wish to remain so, ergo; central planning is great....its going broke, but its great...:lol:

Trajan
The way have it set up is that it is a win,win,win.
Even from the evolution of the current system of redistribution

It is not really a plan. SS must be replaced with a program that is stable and protected. If a citizen can lose their entire investment then they are going to end up on the dole anyway and we are going to be in a worse situation.

I believe that people should be given a personal investment account that can be invested in treasuries as it is now or into selected mutual fund accounts or other safer investment options. The ability to drop it all into a typewriter company should not exist but neither should you be forced to drop it in the government so they can squander it in pet projects. The biggest difference here would be the fact that the poor could actually begin to develop wealth rather than a ponzi scheme that never leaves anything for posterity.

Your solution is to simply end the program...

Forum List

Back