Would you believe me that Im Austrian?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
Well most here know Im not. But I live in Austria and Im Austrian citizen, and if i came to USA it would be from Austria. I also have a austrian accent (I believe) so if I introduced myself as from Austria would you just accept it or would inquire what my background is because I dont look Austrian to you? Do you have a stereotypical image of Austrians in your mind? And if so what does it look like?

Two videos in one I speak too.

Well most here know Im not. But I live in Austria and Im Austrian citizen, and if i came to USA it would be from Austria. I also have a austrian accent (I believe) so if I introduced myself as from Austria would you just accept it or would inquire what my background is because I dont look Austrian to you? Do you have a stereotypical image of Austrians in your mind? And if so what does it look like?

I will throw my vote with Lucy Hamilton.

You don't really look Austrian, but most Americans don't have a solid idea of what Austrians are, so they'd probably believe you.

A lot of Americans even think Austria = Australia.

Mortimer, you look Austrian to me, but what kind of worm is on your lip?

Its a mustache I grew out recently.

Just make sure when you get off the plane at the USA, you bring some hot Slovenian women with you... Then I'll vouch for you as Austrian, Moldovan, Belarusian, Latvian,Swedish... whatever. Bring beer too.

You are Serbian. Why are you ashamed to be Serbian? What is the problem?

You look like a Chinese to me with one and a half feet in the grave already. Being young I often think how 80 years in age and more think because they are near death now it must be a strange situation to be in knowing you are near dead.

Mortimer looks like what he is, if anything he could be Greek or Southern Italian or Bulgarian OR Middle Eastern, what he does NOT look like is Germanic but he is not, you might humour him because you feel sorry for him because he has mental problems and also you are 80 and your eyes aged and now are partially sighted.

So your trying to say Hoss can't see straight? is that what your trying to say? Well, his green light is on too, so if he's really 80 he's up wayyyy past his bed time. :badgrin:

Mortimer looks like what he is, if anything he could be Greek or Southern Italian or Bulgarian OR Middle Eastern, what he does NOT look like is Germanic but he is not, you might humour him because you feel sorry for him because he has mental problems and also you are 80 and your eyes aged and now are partially sighted.

So your trying to say Hoss can't see straight? is that what your trying to say? Well, his green light is on too, so if he's really 80 he's up wayyyy past his bed time. :badgrin:

Yes he cannot see accurate if so he would not respond in the stupid way he did.

You don't really look Austrian, but most Americans don't have a solid idea of what Austrians are, so they'd probably believe you.

"You don't really look Austrian,"

That is because he isn't, he is Serbian his entire family are Serbian his entire family history is Serbian with some Russian I think he one time mention. If he stand in the middle of a street and someone was asked they would say he is one of Greek, Southern Italian, Bulgarian, Middle Eastern what they would not say he is German, Austrian, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic.

You just join I notice, he also is a viral Troll who posts the SAME threads HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of times because of mental illness of whatever, he is not normal in the mind and anyone who gives him a rating ONLY do so because they feel sorry for him like you do with those who are not normal in the mind and are retarded.

Damn, Lucy. It feels like you threw the wet blanket over the party. Mortimer's just trying to work through a few things is all

I live in Austria and Im Austrian citizen

G'day, Mate. Put another shrimp on the barbie!

20-stereotypes-australians-are-tired-of-hearing-2-12469-1409121251-14_dblbig.jpg

A woman on a train walked up to a man across the table. “Excuse me,” she said, “but are you Jewish?”
“No,” replied the man.
A few minutes later the woman returned. “Excuse me,” she said again, “are you sure you’re not Jewish?”
“I’m sure,” said the man.
But the woman was not convinced, and a few minutes later she approached him a third time. “Are you absolutely sure you’re not Jewish?” she asked.
“All right, all right,” the man said. “You win. I’m Jewish.”
“That’s funny,” said the woman.” You don’t look Jewish.”

I could also say that Im from Serbia. I can speak serbian after all and am familiar with the region as well. I have Serbian friends, who went to Japan and they say that they are from Austria or Serbia, either one of the two. Im not ashamed to be from Serbia at all. You misunderstood me. And I said "Im not Austrian and that everyone here knows Im not".

I could also say that Im from Serbia. I can speak serbian after all and am familiar with the region as well. I have Serbian friends, who went to Japan and they say that they are from Austria or Serbia, either one of the two. Im not ashamed to be from Serbia at all. You misunderstood me. And I said "Im not Austrian and that everyone here knows Im not".

Gee, you don't even speak Austrian.

(yes, it's a joke).

That is because he isn't, he is Serbian his entire family are Serbian his entire family history is Serbian with some Russian I think he one time mention. If he stand in the middle of a street and someone was asked they would say he is one of Greek, Southern Italian, Bulgarian, Middle Eastern what they would not say he is German, Austrian, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic.

You just join I notice, he also is a viral Troll who posts the SAME threads HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of times because of mental illness of whatever, he is not normal in the mind and anyone who gives him a rating ONLY do so because they feel sorry for him like you do with those who are not normal in the mind and are retarded.

Thank you, Lucy. That's why I always pay attention to your posts and very much appreciate your participation here.

What do you do down in Australia? Tie me kangaroo down?

You look like a Chinese to me with one and a half feet in the grave already. Being young I often think how 80 years in age and more think because they are near death now it must be a strange situation to be in knowing you are near dead.

Thank you for the compliment, Lucy Hamilton. I'm pleased to see that you recognize sarcasm when you see it. After all, Hitler also looked Austrian and he too had a worm on his lip. I also saw that you recognized sarcasm when I messaged you in late April about wanting me to make a positive statement on your behalf and I informed you that my wife was hurt in a serious car accident and I couldn't get my thoughts together at that time. I suppose my having one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel is the cause of my befuddlement and sarcasm. Ciao.

I hope I will keep my word and not forget it in 3 months. But I decided that I dont want to ask anymore how I look or where I pass. I did that the last 10 years on different forums. But before the time I was on anthropological forums. I never asked that and it didnt interest me really. Now its time I take that relatively and quiete long phase in my life to an end. Also I might have annoyed alot of people with it. Sorry. And wish me good luck that I dont do it anymore.

Forum List

Back