Would you believe me that Im Austrian?

You don't really look Austrian, but most Americans don't have a solid idea of what Austrians are, so they'd probably believe you.

A lot of Americans even think Austria = Australia.

"You don't really look Austrian,"

That is because he isn't, he is Serbian his entire family are Serbian his entire family history is Serbian with some Russian I think he one time mention. If he stand in the middle of a street and someone was asked they would say he is one of Greek, Southern Italian, Bulgarian, Middle Eastern what they would not say he is German, Austrian, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic.

You just join I notice, he also is a viral Troll who posts the SAME threads HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of times because of mental illness of whatever, he is not normal in the mind and anyone who gives him a rating ONLY do so because they feel sorry for him like you do with those who are not normal in the mind and are retarded.

Damn, Lucy. It feels like you threw the wet blanket over the party. Mortimer's just trying to work through a few things is all

Lucy knows the guy personally..

I hope I will keep my word and not forget it in 3 months. But I decided that I dont want to ask anymore how I look or where I pass. I did that the last 10 years on different forums. But before the time I was on anthropological forums. I never asked that and it didnt interest me really. Now its time I take that relatively and quiete long phase in my life to an end. Also I might have annoyed alot of people with it. Sorry. And wish me good luck that I dont do it anymore.

I will give you $10 bucks to punch that polack in the nose..

I hope I will keep my word and not forget it in 3 months. But I decided that I dont want to ask anymore how I look or where I pass. I did that the last 10 years on different forums. But before the time I was on anthropological forums. I never asked that and it didnt interest me really. Now its time I take that relatively and quiete long phase in my life to an end. Also I might have annoyed alot of people with it. Sorry. And wish me good luck that I dont do it anymore.

I will give you $10 bucks to punch that polack in the nose..

Gee, you sound like quite the angry Austrian.

What Polak is that???

Forum List

Back