Would this help this country ?

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
How about if and when we elect a new President, that the vice President has to be picked from the opposite party as in example: Romney / Dem Governer picked for the vice President (or) Obama / Republican Governer picked for the vice President ? Otherwise should this be written into law maybe (i.e. a change in the set up) ? Just used the governers as an example, but they could pick who they want, just as long as they represent the otherside of the coin when picked.

This way it balances the situation out better, where as both parties would have someone at the top levels representing them at all times. Of course the President would be the leader and the vice would be there to question some things that need to be questioned, and this only if need be.

Would it grid lock the situation further, or would it actually create respect and bi-partisanship and a better balance that would go along ways towards getting this nation back on track for all involved ? :eusa_angel:

How about if and when we elect a new President, that the vice President has to be picked from the opposite party as in example: Romney / Dem Governer picked for the vice President (or) Obama / Republican Governer picked for the vice President ? Otherwise should this be written into law maybe (i.e. a change in the set up) ? Just used the governers as an example, but they could pick who they want, just as long as they represent the otherside of the coin when picked.

This way it balances the situation out better, where as both parties would have someone at the top levels representing them at all times. Of course the President would be the leader and the vice would be there to question some things that need to be questioned, and this only if need be.

Would it grid lock the situation further, or would it actually create respect and bi-partisanship and a better balance that would go along ways towards getting this nation back on track for all involved ? :eusa_angel:

would not work.Both parties are corrupt.They are actually the same party disguised as two parties so the american sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.The only way things are ever going to change is to get a third party president in office who will serve the needs of the people instead of wall street and the establishment.

You get Al Gore for example to be the vice president under Romney or Mccain to be vp under Obama.nothing will ever change.they are all members of the CFR organization.None of them believe in the constitution.we simply need a third party president in office.thats the only way things will ever change.

Some presidential electors defecting to RP | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

That might happen...gotta read whole thing to see what I am talking about.
What I am talking about is never again allowing a single party to occupy the government within these two slots, but rather the two will have to be split, having a Republican as President with a Democrat as Vice President or vice-versa. These two spots are the important ones, but the rest can or should stay as it is...Something to really think about in this nation, because we have seen what has been happening to this nation by or from the old set up, so why not a change to be considered, and then worked out maybe ?

would not work.Both parties are corrupt.They are actually the same party disguised as two parties so the american sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.The only way things are ever going to change is to get a third party president in office who will serve the needs of the people instead of wall street and the establishment.

You get Al Gore for example to be the vice president under Romney or Mccain to be vp under Obama.nothing will ever change.they are all members of the CFR organization.None of them believe in the constitution.we simply need a third party president in office.thats the only way things will ever change.
I think it would constitute again a good checks and balances on the power structure in this nation, as when one becomes corrupt or thinks to become corrupt, then maybe the other could counter it along with the help of the party he or she represents.

As long we're talking fantasy land here, I think a Palin presidency with Biden as VP would be awesome.

:thup: :thup:

As long we're talking fantasy land here, I think a Palin presidency with Biden as VP would be awesome.

:thup: :thup:
Awesome, or the comic relief this nation has needed for a long long time now ?...wow LOL

I can see Sarah now trying to deal with crazy gaff man Joe, who would be like a drunk crazy eyed man that got accidentally invited to dinner, thus chaos would insue because Joe the gaffman Biden would be sticking his big old foot in his mouth instead of the leg of lamb during the meal, while Sarah would be sitting there with that look in her eye (pit bull with lipstick), ready to get her big ole moose gun down. LOL

Forum List

Back