Would pubs consider this "legitimate" rape?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Rape And Abuse In Syria's Detention Centers Documented In BBC Report (VIDEO)

"He inserted a rat in her vagina. She was screaming. Afterwards we saw blood on the floor. He told her: 'Is this good enough for you?' They were mocking her. It was obvious she was in agony. We could see her. After that she no longer moved."

Now that the pubpots are talking about making torture the order of the day, they can take lessons from scum like this.

I think this excited you.....did it?
Maybe if you move there they'll let you join in......

Only a true piece of shit like you would try to connect this event with Republicans. I'll bet you have whined about Republicans using dirty campaign tactics, haven't you?

Rape And Abuse In Syria's Detention Centers Documented In BBC Report (VIDEO)

"He inserted a rat in her vagina. She was screaming. Afterwards we saw blood on the floor. He told her: 'Is this good enough for you?' They were mocking her. It was obvious she was in agony. We could see her. After that she no longer moved."

Now that the pubpots are talking about making torture the order of the day, they can take lessons from scum like this.

Its not legitimate because its a different area code.

I really didn't expect rw's condemn torture or rape but this one is over the top.

Really. I had no idea that rw's believe area code (zip code? location?) is a factor in deciding the "legitimacy" of rape.

What a sick bunch.

Its not legitimate because its a different area code.

I really didn't expect rw's condemn torture or rape but this one is over the top.

Really. I had no idea that rw's believe area code (zip code? location?) is a factor in deciding the "legitimacy" of rape.

What a sick bunch.

I wouldn't call you stupid because that's insulting to stupid people.

Is this supposed get us all in line for US troops in Syria? I seem to recall there were stories of Saddam taking newborns out of incubators that was disproved (AFTER the invasion of course!)

Made up story is made up. That doesn't stop The Luddite from falling for it though.

Forum List

Back