Would no religion = more peace?

We're created as wavebits of energy that can't be seen by our flesh and still can't be seen by scientists today. In fact, we'll never see our created existence but this energy is what gives us life experiences while we have a flesh to experience it with.

What I'm trying to say to you is that there's no such thing as religion but it was created as a delusion and a good way for God to kill off many of His people in His plans. He killed many others through accidents, disease, murder, weather, earth movements, etc.

Yada yada yada. Quiet you fool. Don't give out the esoteric truth here, they will never be ready.

By this "Give not that which is holy to dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

To the uninitiated, they are only ready for the father and the son, not the holy spirit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D0BeLz5blM]Bill Hicks - Today a young man on acid realized.. - YouTube[/ame]

Ramadan Bombathon 2013 Scorecard
Because, if you think all religions are the same then you haven't been paying attention!

Day 23: In the name of The Religion of Peace: 229 Terror Attacks, 22 Suicide B*mbings, 1173 Dead Bodies, 2271 Wounded!!!

In the name of ALL other religions: NONE! 0! ZERO! ZIP! NADA!

Fcking Muslime terrorist, demonic maggots!

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Last edited:
Ramadan Bombathon 2013 Scorecard
Because, if you think all religions are the same then you haven't been paying attention!

Day 23: In the name of The Religion of Peace: 229 Terror Attacks, 22 Suicide B*mbings, 1173 Dead Bodies, 2271 Wounded!!!

In the name of ALL other religions: NONE! 0! ZERO! ZIP! NADA!

Fcking Muslime terrorist, demonic maggots!

That scorecard doesn't really do much but make you look ignorant when it comes to international conflict. It isn't even close to accurate.

Last edited:
That scorecard doesn't really do much...

Truth hurts, huh?

Vile, demonic Muslimes have committed 21,335 (!!!) deadly terror attacks SINCE 911. Maggots... :mad:

911.jpg

Truth hurts, huh?

Vile, demonic Muslimes have committed 21,335 (!!!) deadly terror attacks SINCE 911. Maggots... :mad:

1.) If you are counting all deaths in Islamic lands the number from your source is low.

2.) All deaths that occur at the hand of people who adhere to the Islamic faith aren't done in the name of religion. Most conflicts have more of a political power or economic root to them. Religion is generally a pretty shallow explanatory variable.

Last edited:
... Religion is generally a pretty shallow explanatory variable.

Yeah, that's why they ALL shout "Allah Akbar!" before they blow/saw your face off. Moron.
How you can defend that vile, demonic religion of death and destruction is beyond my comprehension. They are ALL disgusting terrorists! :mad:

Yeah, that's why they ALL shout "Allah Akbar!" before they blow/saw your face off. Moron.
How you can defend that vile, demonic religion of death and destruction is beyond my comprehension. They are ALL disgusting terrorists! :mad:

How you can base you entire understanding of world religion on a single source that can't even get its numbers right on something that it is suppose to specialize in is beyond my comprehension.

How you can base you entire understanding of world religion on a single source that can't even get its numbers right on something that it is suppose to specialize in is beyond my comprehension.

How you can not spell "your" is beyond my comprehension. Go back to first grade, godtard. I don't base my understanding on any one thing but the truth--something you know NOTHING about.

Weekly Muslime Jihad Report Jul 20 - Jul 26
Jihad Attacks: 82
Allahu Akbars* :7
Dead Bodies: 513
Critically Injured: 968
*Suicide Attacks

ap_boston_bombing_inset_nt_130421_wg.jpg

Boston Marathon B*mbing. Muslimes attacks innocent Americans! AGAIN!!

Last edited:

How you can not spell "your" is beyond my comprehension. Go back to first grade, godtard. I don't base my understanding on any one thing but the truth--something you know NOTHING about.

Weekly Muslime Jihad Report Jul 20 - Jul 26
Jihad Attacks: 82
Allahu Akbars* :7
Dead Bodies: 513
Critically Injured: 968
*Suicide Attacks

Boston Marathon B*mbing. Muslimes attacks innocent Americans! AGAIN!!

Lol if those are the tactics you need to resort to in order to cover your insecurity surrounding your argument then you need the win more than I ;)

Would no religion = more peace? I am thinking that 1. a non-religious person is more likely to be very educated....This means that they're less likely to be violent. 2. You won't get the shit storm that goes on in the middle east.

Do you agree?

:trolls:

... you need the win more than I

This is not about a win. I post facts. And you defend that crap religion of death and destruction.

Ft. Hood mass-murdering Muslime Nidal Hasan. Another POS Muslime terrorist. We should deport ALL of the filth! :mad:

Nidal_Hasan.jpg

Your hate speech reminds me of the Rwandan genocide. You're just as bad as the people you claim to hate.

Your calling my facts "hate speech" is SO liberal. Go hug a tree.

Osama_Bin_Laden.jpg

Demonic Muslimes...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back