Would Jesus celebrate Easter ala American style if he could return?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Would Jesus celebrate Easter ala American style if he could return?...wouldn't he look to a country supposedly founded as a 'christian nation' for direction or support?

Would Jesus celebrate Easter ala American style if he could return?...wouldn't he look to a country supposedly founded as a 'christian nation' for direction or support?

It is Resurrection Sunday.

The Paschal greeting is an Easter custom among Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, and Eastern Catholic Christians, as well as among some Roman Catholic and Protestant Christians. Instead of "hello" or its equivalent, one is to greet another person with "Christ is Risen!", and the response is "Truly, He is Risen" (compare Matthew 27:64, Matthew 28:6–7, Mark 16:6, Luke 24:6, Luke 24:34).

Paschal greeting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

doubt he'd join in on the egg hunt

but he'd probably go to church

jesus wouldn't need a countries support, since he's got god on his side

The traitorous Confederate states claimed to have god on their side too. They had to be pardoned as common criminals by civil authority

It is amazing what money can pay hirelings to do to the Bible.

When He returns He will celebrate Easter however He chooses.

Funny how you often act like you know with some kind of self-annointed authority just how Jesus lived, died, and would act upon a mythic return.

The fastest horse says if the Jesus myths were true...last one he would associate with is the likes of you.

Last edited:
If Jesus returned on Easter I'm sure he would immediately sign onto a message board, call him self Dante, and ........wait we already have a Dante who thinks he is God. No, no. I don't guess he would do that. He would hate the Drama Queen T he would be required to wear if he did. Oh, well. I guess Jesus would just get stuck hunting Easter eggs. Unless he decided to go take over the Vatican which is the only Christian theocracy.

Dante, you are such a fucking idiot.

It's amazing what a poor grasp of mysticism and symbolism can do to a mind already warped by discontent and a childish belief in sin.

I suspect Easter is really like any other religious or quasi-religious holiday for the observant: a time to feel? Speacial and holier than thou

If Jesus returned on Easter I'm sure he would immediately sign onto a message board, call him self Dante, and ........wait we already have a Dante who thinks he is God. No, no. I don't guess he would do that. He would hate the Drama Queen T he would be required to wear if he did. Oh, well. I guess Jesus would just get stuck hunting Easter eggs. Unless he decided to go take over the Vatican which is the only Christian theocracy.

Thank you and gwad[sic] bless.

Now turn the other cheek :eek:

Last edited:

Thank you and gwad bless.

Tell that to the little Catholic boys. Somehow I don't get the impression that Jesus was into little boys.

He would have a long laugh at all the Christians who thought the "messiah" was a visible man.

Thank you and gwad bless.

Tell that to the little Catholic boys. Somehow I don't get the impression that Jesus was into little boys.

There's no way to prove he wasn't is there? :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back