Would it be wrong

to start multiple cults, teach them that those who don't believe are evil, and set them against eachother in holy war?

Skillwise, would you be able to "...teach them that those who don't believe are evil,..." with your tongue firmly embedded in your cheek?

An early indicator might be the answer to this question: how good a liar are you? Poker player?

• Banned
Lie? I resent the accusation.

The proper term, my dear, is sophistry.

Was that 'resent,' or 'represent'...
Come now, child, surely your forked tongue is capable of sharper lashings than that. I'm disappointed in you; soon I shall need to find a new dungeon master to inflict such lovely verbal abuse as you one provided.

Now, as to the original question: would it be wrong?

Lie? I resent the accusation.

The proper term, my dear, is sophistry.

Was that 'resent,' or 'represent'...
Come now, child, surely your forked tongue is capable of sharper lashings than that. I'm disappointed in you; soon I shall need to find a new dungeon master to inflict such lovely verbal abuse as you one provided.

Now, as to the original question: would it be wrong?

Wrong, schmong...

Did you hear the one about the masochist who begs "hit me, beat me, whip me..."

And the sadist who answers...."Noooooo..."

• Banned
PC's philosophy for today:

prude_1.jpg

to start multiple cults, teach them that those who don't believe are evil, and set them against eachother in holy war?

Yes, it would be wrong because YOU would already know that what you are teaching is going to be wrong.

You're lying about God.

It's also wrong because Yeshua stated "love God above all else, and love one another as you love God".

If you lie, you can't teach about God (although, many churches do get away with it). And, where's the love if you're going to teach them to kill people for no reason? Killing someone who didn't deserve it, nor did they attack you is murder.

Thou shalt not murder is the 4th Commandment.

And then, remember what God originally told mankind "go forth, be fruitful and multiply".

If you're killing off your fellow brothers and sisters (and they are, watch Nat Geo's Human Family Tree sometime), you aren't being very fruitful nor multiplying.

Yep.......wrong on many different levels.

If you lie, you can't teach about God

:eusa_eh:

God lied.
(although, many churches do get away with it). And, where's the love if you're going to teach them to kill people for no reason? Killing someone who didn't deserve it, nor did they attack you is murder.

Thou shalt not murder is the 4th Commandment.

And? Murder is a legal term- the same God ordered wholesale genocides and simply defined it as legal and not murder.
If you're killing off your fellow brothers and sisters (and they are, watch Nat Geo's Human Family Tree sometime), you aren't being very fruitful nor multiplying.

So we'll make sure to breed like Mormons in the process. Problem solved.

You don't think that the cults would be able to eventually figure out that you were the creator of both cults...and they would put aside their hatred for each other, band together, and slay you?

You don't think that the cults would be able to eventually figure out that you were the creator of both cults...and they would put aside their hatred for each other, band together, and slay you?

No. If they were that smart, they wouldn't have joined a cult in the first place.

Besides, one they're properly conditioned, faith kicks in and facts won't matter to them anymore.

Would it be wrong to start multiple cults, teach them that those who don't believe are evil, and set them against each other in holy war?
Uh do you mean Islam and Christianity? Why, I've never looked at it that way before! Because of your post I'm abandoning Christianity forever!

Would it be wrong to start multiple cults, teach them that those who don't believe are evil, and set them against each other in holy war?
Uh do you mean Islam and Christianity? Why, I've never looked at it that way before! Because of your post I'm abandoning Christianity forever!

Don't you think the romans looked at the chiristians as some nut case cult?

Forum List

Back