Would It Be Legal?

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
Shoes, containing severed feet, have been washing up on the left coast for years and there is no explanation for it. I am wondering if I could get a shoe with a foot, either by finding it or buying it, and if it is legal to possess.

Severed feet — still inside shoes — keep mysteriously washing up on Pacific Northwest shores

From the photo it appears that the foot is all bone (or maybe the exposed flesh was eaten off by fish). It would be pretty cool to have one of these, I think. There has got to be laws regulating dead human bodies, but I do not know if these laws would even apply to something like this. It would be cool as fuck to have a Nike sitting over my fireplace with an ankle bone sticking out of it!

I believe it is illegal to keep something that once belonged in/on a body unless it is "registered" of some sorts. Could be wrong.

• Banned
I wonder what you got to do, if anything, to maintain possession once you register the foot. I mean, I don't mind registering it. I am not going to do anything with it but put it over my fireplace.

I wonder what you got to do, if anything, to maintain possession once you register the foot. I mean, I don't mind registering it. I am not going to do anything with it but put it over my fireplace.

house gonna smell like feet when you light that sucker up, but whatever floats your boat.....

You can buy body parts from medical wholesalers and such. Even authentic shrunken heads, but they are in the $1,000s.
Just did a little googling

real shrunken head would be awesome
A lot better than a foot rotting above the fireplace.

Shoes, containing severed feet, have been washing up on the left coast for years and there is no explanation for it. I am wondering if I could get a shoe with a foot, either by finding it or buying it, and if it is legal to possess.

Severed feet — still inside shoes — keep mysteriously washing up on Pacific Northwest shores

From the photo it appears that the foot is all bone (or maybe the exposed flesh was eaten off by fish). It would be pretty cool to have one of these, I think. There has got to be laws regulating dead human bodies, but I do not know if these laws would even apply to something like this. It would be cool as fuck to have a Nike sitting over my fireplace with an ankle bone sticking out of it!

You're a sick puppy.

Forum List

Back