Dreams

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Do you dream a lot? I dream every night. Last night was tense and boring at the same time...

I kept trying to cook chicken but it was not turning our right (the preparation) and every pot or pan I went to use fell apart. They would catch fire and I could not put them out - I was totally stressed.

Needless to say, when I got up this morning I threw a bunch of stew beef and vegetables in the crock pot.

Weird, last night I had a dream I was a fireman and had to put out some gal's kitchen fire.

hahaha! must have been mine, I don't recall you showing up though... ;)
You didn't recognize me as being a fireman because for some reason I showed up as a Jehovah's Witness and tried to fan out the flames with my Watchtower tracts.

I love when the come to my house.
We have a entire bookshelf of Christian/religious books in our living room.
Once they hear we are Baptist they don't press much....

Weird, last night I had a dream I was a fireman and had to put out some gal's kitchen fire.

hahaha! must have been mine, I don't recall you showing up though... ;)
You didn't recognize me as being a fireman because for some reason I showed up as a Jehovah's Witness and tried to fan out the flames with my Watchtower tracts.

I love when the come to my house.
We have a entire bookshelf of Christian/religious books in our living room.
Once they hear we are Baptist they don't press much....
I gave up and started answering the door in my underwear.

After my first divorce, I bought my oldest son a Ball python as a pet. Its funny, if you open the door with a snake draped around your neck and shoulders, the Jehovah's Witness folks don't seem nearly as concerned about your soul. lol

Every night. And most are lucent. I have asked a lot of people if they are aware they are dreaming and almost everybody says no, or rarely.
It is very common for me to dream lucent and the ability to marginally change the dream if I want to. I can often also "rewind" a part of a dream and do it differently if I didn't like the way it happened.
Anybody here do this?

I can "pick up where I left off" in a dream. Sometimes my dreams are repetitive.

I have found myself dreaming a lot about previous jobs I have held.

I had a pretty bad nightmare last night too, which included me having a job combined with old people, many from a church that I no longer belong to...

I used to dream a lot about "faceless nameless" people, or, people I know but looked different in my dreams.
Now I'm dreaming about the "actual" people and "actual" things in my life....

I actually do not dream a lot. I would say that I probably only average maybe one night out of every week and it is just one dream each night that I have one at all.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

One reoccurring dream I have is that I'm still in college and I'm trying to sign up for the classes I need to finish my degree. I know I am almost finished, but I don't know what class I need to take to finish. So I end up taking classes at random and I never finish my degree.

I don't usually remember my dreams.

As a kid I had some pretty bad nightmares that I still remember though

I usually remember my dreams when I first awake; however, I only remember the really weird parts after I've been awake for awhile.

One reoccurring dream I have is that I'm still in college and I'm trying to sign up for the classes I need to finish my degree. I know I am almost finished, but I don't know what class I need to take to finish. So I end up taking classes at random and I never finish my degree.
Usually at some point when I'm having this reoccurring dream I will realize that it's not real because I'm dreaming.

I had one at least once a week after I left my ex that I was somehow back with him and freaking out how to get out again. Was like PTSD

Every night. And most are lucent. I have asked a lot of people if they are aware they are dreaming and almost everybody says no, or rarely.
It is very common for me to dream lucent and the ability to marginally change the dream if I want to. I can often also "rewind" a part of a dream and do it differently if I didn't like the way it happened.
Anybody here do this?
I do, but I don't just change them marginally. I take total control. I've been practicing transcendental meditation and lucid dreaming since I was a little kid.

It's amazing how fast your mind can solve problems while lucid dreaming.

I have found myself dreaming a lot about previous jobs I have held.

I am 63 years old and have been on SSDI since the year 2000... Biggest majority of my dream are past employment related... I have dreamt about every job I have ever had... Some are very accurate... I spent 3 years in the military and have had vivid dreams about my experiences in FROG... I have traveled and lived in quite a few different locals... All part of my dreams... I feel that I dream every night some with total recall, and some with very little recall at all...

I don't mind the dream and most of the time I enjoy them... When I remember names and places they are just as clear as a bell...

life is good...

Do you dream a lot? I dream every night. Last night was tense and boring at the same time...

I kept trying to cook chicken but it was not turning our right (the preparation) and every pot or pan I went to use fell apart. They would catch fire and I could not put them out - I was totally stressed.

Needless to say, when I got up this morning I threw a bunch of stew beef and vegetables in the crock pot.

I have a dream where I can float and move around. Then at some point near to waking up I realize it's not real, that sucks.

Forum List

Back