Ladies... It's Valentine's Day.....

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
....So whst the hell are you getting for the Mister in your life?

We all know you're expecting the jewelry, chocolates, cards, flowers, and teddy bears from the guy on your life, so what are you doing/getti g for Hime?!?!?!?

Last edited:

We all know you're expecting the jewelry, chocolates, cards, flowers, and teddy bears from the guy on your life, so what are you doing/getti g for Hime?!?!?!?

For you Anathema.....

Hubby gets Turtles (Candy) and dinner.
I usually pay for all our dinners anyway, but, he'll get to eat wherever he wants (even if it's home)
and I'll get him a Valentine's Cake.

Dont raise the wife agro!

Detaunt her with a box of chocolates and a nice card, humor works best I think.

:D

Husband gets the same thing he gives me for Valentine's Day: nothing. I stopped celebrating Valentine's Day in the third grade.

upload_2016-2-11_14-4-33.png

Wasn't it sad when you decorated shoe boxes for valentines day and some kids would get no or close to no valentines?

But... is it better that everyone is made to give everyone one also?

Is that different than giving everyone and award for sports?

I will share ------he can have a few of the chocolates------very few

I just want a massage.
Or to be left alone :) ... unless he's gonna pamper me and do whatever I want...

My wife says she's got somethi g for me. I have no idea what.

Ahe asked what I was getting her...... I told her ahe was getti g the same thing for Valentine's Day abd her birthday (March 28th)..... the HOUSE rhat we're buying.

My wife says she's got somethi g for me. I have no idea what.

Ahe asked what I was getting her...... I told her ahe was getti g the same thing for Valentine's Day abd her birthday (March 28th)..... the HOUSE rhat we're buying.

What would you LIKE to get from her?

Every holiday I tell her the same thing, and honestly mean it...

Ahe doesn't need to, GET me anything. The simple fact that she doesn't argue or create drama in our lives, does her chores withoit complaint and is relatively low maintenance is more than enough for V-Day, our anniversary, my birthday, and Christmas presents forever in my mind.

Every holiday I tell her the same thing, and honestly mean it...

Ahe doesn't need to, GET me anything. The simple fact that she doesn't argue or create drama in our lives, does her chores withoit complaint and is relatively low maintenance is more than enough for V-Day, our anniversary, my birthday, and Christmas presents forever in my mind.

that's actually pretty sweet. :)

I don't know whether to get her a new shovel and hoe or go with a vacuum cleaner. I can get away with it now. We've been married 55 years. However she always gets flowers, dinner and a movie or show. I don't wan't my head bone fractured while I'm sleeping.

Man women get away with a lot of stuff....
I've done something wrong!

Forum List

Back