Would Heather be alive today?

If the antifa activists had just ignored the white supremacists and not pushed back against their protest? The Soros/Indivisible/BLM mob should have simply followed the advice of Susan Rice, who recently advocated we tolerate the actions of N Korea...that we can live with their possession of nuke weapons. Can't we live with a few red necks with torches and guns?

Heather Heyer, victim of Charlottesville car attack, was civil rights activist

Only on side killed somebody in this tragedy.

Please, please, please keep hugging the Nazis, wingnuts.

Nobody is hugging Nazis, you missed the point also.

I'll put in the katyushas order for you as well

Nope, you are totally hugging the Nazis. Please, please, please keep doing that. Remind everyone what your party stands for these days.

If the antifa activists had just ignored the white supremacists and not pushed back against their protest? The Soros/Indivisible/BLM mob should have simply followed the advice of Susan Rice, who recently advocated we tolerate the actions of N Korea...that we can live with their possession of nuke weapons. Can't we live with a few red necks with torches and guns?

Or, the neo-Nazis could have stayed home and no one would have gotten hurt.

They have the right to protest like anyone else does.

You have failed

And so did she, and they killed her.

Shit happens, if the left hadn't showed up would she be alive?

This is critical and goes directly to Deltex's actual reason for this thread

Shit happens? Are you trying to say it was an accident?

Shit happens every time Sassy makes a post.

Please, please, please keep hugging the Nazis, wingnuts.

Nobody is hugging Nazis, you missed the point also.

I'll put in the katyushas order for you as well

Nope, you are totally hugging the Nazis. Please, please, please keep doing that. Remind everyone what your party stands for these days.
hugging rights we all share is not hugging nazis.

taking away rights from people you don't like - what would you call that one?

i don't give a holy damn if i like you or not. we still share the same rights and that take precedence over how i may feel about ANY given group.

Trump has nothing to do with this nonsense. Rand Paul could have won and those blaming Trump would be blaming Paul instead.

This nonsense come in cycles and some tragic event will happen and most of us will want to find peace and pretend for a decade or two we are at peace while forgetting the past.

Same shit different decade!

Rand Paul didn't openly embrace the Alt-Right. Trump did.

Once one side killed somebody it became clear both sides were not equally to blame.

Blaming the victim is not just nor the American way. She wasn't violent and didn't deserve to die violently at the hands of a RWNJ.

OMFG, you too? He's not blaming the victim. Read what he wrote and try again
Read again. Are you saying he's not saying if she'd just stayed home and STFU about the fucking Nazis, she'd still be alive?

Not all protesters supporting the Robert E. Lee statue were fucking Nazis nor KKK assholes. Not all protesters against the fucking Nazis, KKK assholes or the statue are "antifa" LWLs. Intentionally driving a car into a crowd is wrong. Even President Trump called Fields a murderer. Blaming the victim is not truthful.

Yes if the far left would let everyone have freedom of speech and the right to peacefully protest then things like this would never happen.

The far left is always to blame as they do not believe in freedom of speech!

I think a counter-protest IS free speech too, dumbass.

See a far left drone comes in and proves my point for me!

You can not make this stuff up!

Why should anyone ignore the blatant racism of the alt-right?
There were a couple of folks on PBS Newshour last night who brought up the point that whites have been ignoring the continuing issues of racism, institutional or otherwise, in this country for too long. It is part of the problem--folks who are not racist and do not condone bigotry, but ignore or minimize the "reports from the field" by people of color who have been telling us for years and years that indeed it is not a solved problem. So it has been building.
I suppose they're right. I for one deal with really bad news by knee jerk denying it. It's just me. I suppose we all like to avoid those things that make us uncomfortable, but maybe it's time to start paying attention and stop being so middle of the road about racial issues. If we aren't fighting racism, we're part of the problem. Standing idly by and poo-pooing the complaints is, in a way, giving fuel to the haters' fires.

Trump has nothing to do with this nonsense. Rand Paul could have won and those blaming Trump would be blaming Paul instead.

This nonsense come in cycles and some tragic event will happen and most of us will want to find peace and pretend for a decade or two we are at peace while forgetting the past.

Same shit different decade!

Rand Paul didn't openly embrace the Alt-Right. Trump did.

And he won with them.

Maybe you should ask yourself which has more voting power to sway the Electoral College the alt-right or those like You?

Still if Paul were President and the same thing happen the fringe left would blame him...

It is their nature like the fringe right to blame those like Obama for everything...

And he won with them.

Maybe you should ask yourself which has more voting power to sway the Electoral College the alt-right or those like You?

I don't think the Alt Right tipped any states. I think there were too many decent people who ignored Trump's flaws because they wanted to teach the government a lesson. Like the woman who decides to sleep with the ugliest guy she can find to make her boyfriend angry.

The problem is, just like that woman coming home with crabs, America has come home with Nazis who before Trump safely hid under their rocks and away from decent people.

Now, at some point, white people who supported Trump aregoing to do some soulsearching and ask themselves is this really what they stand for.

Or, the neo-Nazis could have stayed home and no one would have gotten hurt.

You have failed

If the right hadn't of showed up, she'd still be alive. If she didn't go herself to protest, she'd still be alive. If the fucker behind the wheel didn't punch the gas, she'd still be alive.

It's their right to protest...now think hard
No one has the right to March for their belief in killing Jews.

You have failed

If the right hadn't of showed up, she'd still be alive. If she didn't go herself to protest, she'd still be alive. If the fucker behind the wheel didn't punch the gas, she'd still be alive.

Well yeah they do. You'd best hone up on laws

May not be the best thing to march for but they have the right to do it

While I have your attention what's your thoughts on marching for violence towards police officers?

You have failed

Straw man argument.

You haven't quoted anyone claiming they want to kill Jews or anyone else.

Blaming the victim is not just nor the American way. She wasn't violent and didn't deserve to die violently at the hands of a RWNJ.

OMFG, you too? He's not blaming the victim. Read what he wrote and try again
Read again. Are you saying he's not saying if she'd just stayed home and STFU about the fucking Nazis, she'd still be alive?

Not all protesters supporting the Robert E. Lee statue were fucking Nazis nor KKK assholes. Not all protesters against the fucking Nazis, KKK assholes or the statue are "antifa" LWLs. Intentionally driving a car into a crowd is wrong. Even President Trump called Fields a murderer. Blaming the victim is not truthful.

He never once blamed the victim. If you are unable to grasp it leave the thread. It's just that simple.
it's much simpler to just say "bless your heart" and slide some to ignore.
Yes. People who wear blinders are better off ignoring those who don't.

Forum List

Back