Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but to the question. would blacks be better off without whites? damn, thats to philisophical for me. Id have to
go back to that christmas special they show evry year. Its A Wonderful Life. you never really know who you
miss or need until their gone. only then do you really know the answer

movies aren't real, you know...

Imagine how clean and safe the cities would be.
Imagine how good the schools would be.
Imagine how empty the prisons would be.
Imagine all the victims of negro crime who would still be alive.

I know the movie isnt real, but the premis of it is. the unintended consequences of achieving that type of society where blacks live seperate from whites would be just more upheaval and suffering than we already have. the problem is not black people, or white people. i think we all know what it is. Its the liers who control the news media and in the the way they run sensational storys and omit others, its the political leaders who use racial tensions to make themselves appear good to their voters, while actually creating more racial tensions . These people always telling us how much we dont get along, while the real ADULT people of all races are trying their best.

but to the question. would blacks be better off without whites? damn, thats to philisophical for me. Id have to
go back to that christmas special they show evry year. Its A Wonderful Life. you never really know who you

I know the movie isnt real, but the premis of it is. the unintended consequences of achieving that type of society where blacks live seperate from whites would be just more upheaval and suffering than we already have.
unfounded speculation

the problem is not black people, or white people.

the gvt is the problem. making rules that benefit one race over the other..redistributing taxpayers money to support non productive people and forcing two cultures who have different values to live together by law is what causes problems.
People should be able to live/associate/hire who they want without gvt interference.

i think we all know what it is. Its the liers who control the news media and in the the way they run sensational storys and omit others,

Yes..let's look at that. Which stories are pushed and which ones are buried? Why?
its the political leaders who use racial tensions to make themselves appear good to their voters, while actually creating more racial tensions .

separate, and all of that ..all the racism blacks have complained about for generations...will go away on the first day.

These people always telling us how much we dont get along, while the real ADULT people of all races are trying their best.

Take a look at black crime stats. blacks commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population.
Blacks commit hugely disproportionate amounts of interracial crime as well as a drag on the economy with their disproportionate numbers of parasites feeding off the system.

White people have bent over backwards for the past 50 + years and it is never enough.

White people are tired of being played and manipulated by the perpetually aggrieved black race in america.
Separate peacefully now...or do it the other way in the future. Think "Balkans"...

I've never seen a black doctor ever.

You said that already and it has been addressed already. Come on, say something stupid that's at least new.

LOL guess he never heard of neurosurgeon Ben Carson. he was the first ever to seperate siamese twins joined
at the head. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I think theres a few around here who need to get sewn back together
You fucking nignags can't read, I never said there weren't any black doctors, just that I've never met one or been treated by one... Luckily. :D

Great thanks for clarifying that for me. sure, affirmative action can have its downside . but the point is, Black people are just as capable of making fine doctors as well as anyone else. Im not a big fan of affirmative action these days, as most people can make it to college if they really want to. What happens after that is up to them as far as im concerned. Dont know who your calling a Nignag? sounds like your just a fucking idiot when you talk like that, I hope you realize this. Ever tell that to a black person to his face? I highly doubt it

I've never seen a black doctor ever.

You said that already and it has been addressed already. Come on, say something stupid that's at least new.

LOL guess he never heard of neurosurgeon Ben Carson. he was the first ever to seperate siamese twins joined
at the head. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I think theres a few around here who need to get sewn back together
You fucking nignags can't read, I never said there weren't any black doctors, just that I've never met one or been treated by one... Luckily. :D

Great thanks for clarifying that for me. sure, affirmative action can have its downside . but the point is, Black people are just as capable of making fine doctors as well as anyone else. Im not a big fan of affirmative action these days, as most people can make it to college if they really want to. What happens after that is up to them as far as im concerned. Dont know who your calling a Nignag? sounds like your just a fucking idiot when you talk like that, I hope you realize this. Ever tell that to a black person to his face? I highly doubt it
And no nignag has ever called me a cracker to my face either, so what?

Ever tell that to a black person to his face? I highly doubt it

BillyPussy? He wouldn't speak above a whisper or so much as raise his eyes to any man, woman, or child unless he was at least half a mile away. There's a reason he's called BillyPussy.

I know the movie isnt real, but the premis of it is. the unintended consequences of achieving that type of society where blacks live seperate from whites would be just more upheaval and suffering than we already have. the problem is not black people, or white people. i think we all know what it is. Its the liers who control the news media and in the the way they run sensational storys and omit others, its the political leaders who use racial tensions to make themselves appear good to their voters, while actually creating more racial tensions . These people always telling us how much we dont get along, while the real ADULT people of all races are trying their best.
Buddy, if this is your best, then you fail English 101. :lol:

Ever tell that to a black person to his face? I highly doubt it

BillyPussy? He wouldn't speak above a whisper or so much as raise his eyes to any man, woman, or child unless he was at least half a mile away. There's a reason he's called BillyPussy.
Says the internet bully whose name means poo dripper, lol. Go get a haircut, you look like a girl.

Buddy, if this is your best, then you fail English 101. :lol:

You're hardly qualified to judge.

I know the movie isnt real, but the premis of it is. the unintended consequences of achieving that type of society where blacks live seperate from whites would be just more upheaval and suffering than we already have.
unfounded speculation

the problem is not black people, or white people.

the gvt is the problem. making rules that benefit one race over the other..redistributing taxpayers money to support non productive people and forcing two cultures who have different values to live together by law is what causes problems.
People should be able to live/associate/hire who they want without gvt interference.

i think we all know what it is. Its the liers who control the news media and in the the way they run sensational storys and omit others,

Yes..let's look at that. Which stories are pushed and which ones are buried? Why?
its the political leaders who use racial tensions to make themselves appear good to their voters, while actually creating more racial tensions .

separate, and all of that ..all the racism blacks have complained about for generations...will go away on the first day.

These people always telling us how much we dont get along, while the real ADULT people of all races are trying their best.

Take a look at black crime stats. blacks commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population.
Blacks commit hugely disproportionate amounts of interracial crime as well as a drag on the economy with their disproportionate numbers of parasites feeding off the system.

White people have bent over backwards for the past 50 + years and it is never enough.

White people are tired of being played and manipulated by the perpetually aggrieved black race in america.
Separate peacefully now...or do it the other way in the future. Think "Balkans"...

I agree with you on some things, but the problem is. There are a lot of blacks and whites that enjoy living and doing business together. How are you going peacefully seperate them? i think once we start dividing the country, then its over. Next it will be seperating Latin people, then after that whos next?
maybe Im wrong, but I think we need to fight to stay together. Drugs with black youth seems to be one of the big problems. They can get fast money and women if they have drugs, and they get the street cred as well. Seems impossible to solve. but you know I think all these years the black leadership has done Jack to persuade the youths to do otherwise. Jesse jackson and Sharpton should be marching everyday in detroit or Chicago to clean up their parks and streets. Of course they wont do it. The real answer is finding real Black leadership for the Black community.

I agree with you on some things, but the problem is. There are a lot of blacks and whites that enjoy living and doing business together. How are you going peacefully seperate them? i think once we start dividing the country, then its over. Next it will be seperating Latin people, then after that whos next?
maybe Im wrong, but I think we need to fight to stay together. Drugs with black youth seems to be one of the big problems. They can get fast money and women if they have drugs, and they get the street cred as well. Seems impossible to solve. but you know I think all these years the black leadership has done Jack to persuade the youths to do otherwise. Jesse jackson and Sharpton should be marching everyday in detroit or Chicago to clean up their parks and streets. Of course they wont do it. The real answer is finding real Black leadership for the Black community.

There are a lot of israelis and palestinians that enjoy doing business together...
There are a lot of protestants and catholics in ireland who...etc...
There are a lot of serbs and croats who..etc...

but force them to remain together under gvt mandate and you have war...

Of course there would be free trade between the two countries...and people would be allowed across the border, but it would be by visa..like everywhere else in the world. You can come visit but you have to leave...and that goes for both sides.

The gvt has concocted (due to infiltration) schemes to give preference to blacks in hiring, gvt contracting, small business loans, racial "set asides" and "quotas".

There are "special" punishments for white people who allegedly commit crimes against blacks.

As I said, white people pay a disproportionate amount in to the welfare system and receive a disproportionately small return in benefits received by whites.
No matter what laws are passed to artificially advance them..no matter what is given, it is never enough for blacks...
The more we give, the more they demand

All we hear daily is about how evil and racist white people are.
Since our existence stirs up such hatred in blacks, the best thing to do is separate

Blacks don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. White cops are too "racist".

Blacks want white prosecutors to be replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

Blacks don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

Blacks don't want white legislators representing their districts. White legislators are too "racist".

Blacks don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....White employers are too "racist".

Blacks don't want their children taught by white teachers. White teachers are too "racist".

Anyone who says they have never heard negroes complain about white teachers, white legislators, white judges, white employers,....etc...being too racist, is a liar.
Blacks make sure we hear about it every day.
Negroes have complained about "white racists" holding them back for 300 years.

Negroes think all their business should only be handled by other negroes because white people are too racist.
Well, I agree..

Let them have a black nation. Set aside an area and evacuate the taxpayers and let the blacks run their new africa however they want.

No interference at all from us evil, murderous, racist, bigoted, redneck, biased, intolerant, xenophobic, prejudiced, hateful, discriminatory, savage, whites.

No more racial friction.

You'd think they'd jump at the chance to get away from us since we're so evil.

Last edited:

Anyone would jump at the chance to get away from YOU because YOU are an asshole. We will not be dividing my nation to pander to the fears of craven little idiots like YOU. Put your fantasies away, pussy, because it's not going to happen. If you don't like my country, GTFO.

Anyone would jump at the chance to get away from YOU because YOU are an asshole. We will not be dividing my nation to pander to the fears of craven little idiots like YOU. Put your fantasies away, pussy, because it's not going to happen. If you don't like my country, GTFO.

:afro::alcoholic::piss2:

:lol: you're such an angry little peasant. Go cut your hair, you look like a girl. :lol:

Saying you've never met a Black doctor isn't "racist", Stat. Much the same as saying you've never met a homosexual isn't 'homophobic'.

No. He just said he had also never been treated by a black doctor - and then he included the word "luckily".

That is racist.

He is saying that black doctors are inferior to white doctors, which is, of course, bullshit.

University of Maryland School of Medicine:

MedicalSchoolAA_zps097108ff.jpg

MedicalSchoolGrades_zps52d1880c.jpg

State Medical Licensing Exams, after this, these students become physicians and treat patients:
USLMEScores2_zps3749f8f5.jpg

There are a lot of israelis and palestinians that enjoy doing business together...

Of course there would be free trade between the two countries...and people would be allowed across the border, but it would be by visa..like everywhere else in the world. You can come visit but you have to leave...and that goes for both sides.

The gvt has concocted (due to infiltration) schemes to give preference to blacks in hiring, gvt contracting, small business loans, racial "set asides" and "quotas".

There are "special" punishments for white people who allegedly commit crimes against blacks.

As I said, white people pay a disproportionate amount in to the welfare system and receive a disproportionately small return in benefits received by whites.
No matter what laws are passed to artificially advance them..no matter what is given, it is never enough for blacks...

Since our existence stirs up such hatred in blacks, the best thing to do is separate

Blacks don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. White cops are too "racist".

Blacks want white prosecutors to be replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

Blacks don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

Blacks don't want white legislators representing their districts. White legislators are too "racist".

Blacks don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....White employers are too "racist".

Blacks don't want their children taught by white teachers. White teachers are too "racist".

Anyone who says they have never heard negroes complain about white teachers, white legislators, white judges, white employers,....etc...being too racist, is a liar.

Negroes think all their business should only be handled by other negroes because white people are too racist.
Well, I agree..

Let them have a black nation. Set aside an area and evacuate the taxpayers and let the blacks run their new africa however they want.

No interference at all from us evil, murderous, racist, bigoted, redneck, biased, intolerant, xenophobic, prejudiced, hateful, discriminatory, savage, whites.

No more racial friction.

OK, the things you listed are true with a certain number of black people, I dont know what that number would be, but I think like everything else its probably exaggerated. maybe it is different from region to region and city to city who all have their own historys somewhat. The thing is , some of the racism they cite has been true but I dont believe to the extent they think. Its a problem of perception that feeds on itself. take the rioting in Ferguson, well I believe president Obama could have stopped it all if he forcefully stood up and told everyone to go home and stop the protests until the trial could be conducted until we have all the facts.
Not because they dont have a right to protest, but because of the inflamatory situation and the risk to lives and businesses. Being that the African american community looks up to Obama, he could have seized the moment to emphasize that we are all one people and the due process has to play out. Theeres a lot he could have said to change perception, and if the leaders would only start doing this more instead of pointing out lazilly the very same things that the news media is spewing maybe people would start thinking about themselves as Americans again instead of hypenated groups.

Your ideal has some logic to it, but it will never happen, barring a complete meltdown and war of some kind. So the only option I see is to try to unify ourselves, and if it hasnt happened in the last 50 years maybe its because our leadership has been doing it wrong. (sorry for stating the obvious) We need to fight to stay unified, and sometimes it has to start with civility when people disagree, i think were kinda losing that as a nation

Well, I agree..

No more racial friction.

OK, the things you listed are true with a certain number of black people, I dont know what that number would be, but I think like everything else its probably exaggerated. maybe it is different from region to region and city to city who all have their own historys somewhat. The thing is , some of the racism they cite has been true but I dont believe to the extent they think. Its a problem of perception that feeds on itself. take the rioting in Ferguson, well I believe president Obama could have stopped it all if he forcefully stood up and told everyone to go home and stop the protests until the trial could be conducted until we have all the facts.
Not because they dont have a right to protest, but because of the inflamatory situation and the risk to lives and businesses. Being that the African american community looks up to Obama, he could have seized the moment to emphasize that we are all one people and the due process has to play out. Theeres a lot he could have said to change perception, and if the leaders would only start doing this more instead of pointing out lazilly the very same things that the news media is spewing maybe people would start thinking about themselves as Americans again instead of hypenated groups.

Your ideal has some logic to it, but it will never happen, barring a complete meltdown and war of some kind. So the only option I see is to try to unify ourselves, and if it hasnt happened in the last 50 years maybe its because our leadership has been doing it wrong. (sorry for stating the obvious) We need to fight to stay unified, and sometimes it has to start with civility when people disagree, i think were kinda losing that as a nation

Thanks for the polite conversation.
I don't have exact numbers and no one does...but there is and has been a constant complaint about whites and racism for generations...but when a method to end it is mentioned suddenly racism isn't as bad and it's just a fringe saying it...situational outrage according to when it can be used as a weapon..

This country will collapse eventually..like every government in history has and there will be blood like every other ethnic war in history.

We can separate peacefully or we can keep doing the same things that haven't been working...breeding more grudges and hostility.

I'll tell you this. White people have about had their fill with the constant drone of grievances...not to mention black crime. what about this?
end EVERY single gvt program that specifies race immediately.
Make the only criteria for hiring or college admission or ANYTHING skills, knowledge, aptitude and ability.
Everyone compete on a level field. No more "protected class".

That isn't going to work, though because "whiteness" sets a standard of achievement that "blackness" can't meet..That is why there are so many programs that artificially elevate blacks...so we're back at the beginning running around in circles.

Today everyone is assigned a legally-enforceable racial category by the government.
Rights and privileges are then granted or denied based on one's racial membership, with non-whites given preferences over whites.
The federal government does this in the name of anti-racism...and it hasn't worked.
It's stupid when you look at it..but whites being benevolent and taught to feel guilty, the fraudulent idea has taken hold.

If you have a racehorse and a plow horse and you cripple the racehorse so he can't run fast anymore, you haven't "elevated" the plow horse or turned him into a racehorse.. you lowered standards which didn't do either of them any good.

We are two different people and forcing us to live together and having race be the factor that decides who receives govt help/benefits isn't working either..it breeds resentment and more hostility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back