Would anyone join this religion?

Jonestown.jpg

It happens every time. Some atheists, God hater, or Christian hater will claim that Christians are trying to force their religious views upon them. When you ask them to prove their claim by posting a thread number or post that proves a Christian is actually attempting to force his/her views on the God hater, the God hater cannot locate even one post to prove his accusations. They are all fakes and liars and want to appear victimized by some Christian on some non-existent post.
Do you want see a Christian anti-gay post, anti-abortion post, pro-discrimination post, pro genocide post, anti-evolution post, anti-minority post... pick one or come up with your own and I'll find you an example :thup:

Again fool, for the fifth time: You stated that Christians tried to impose his/her views upon YOU. Playing stupid doesn't cut it as much as you try. Put the post up here that shows any Christian at all attempting to impose his/het views upon YOU.
Here read post #1 and keep reading for more if you want to:

States Have a Valid Legal Argument to Defy Gay Marriage

Actually, I have no need to humor you any further. I have totally succeeded in making you appear totally stupid.

It happens every time. Some atheists, God hater, or Christian hater will claim that Christians are trying to force their religious views upon them. When you ask them to prove their claim by posting a thread number or post that proves a Christian is actually attempting to force his/her views on the God hater, the God hater cannot locate even one post to prove his accusations. They are all fakes and liars and want to appear victimized by some Christian on some non-existent post.
Do you want see a Christian anti-gay post, anti-abortion post, pro-discrimination post, pro genocide post, anti-evolution post, anti-minority post... pick one or come up with your own and I'll find you an example :thup:

Again fool, for the fifth time: You stated that Christians tried to impose his/her views upon YOU. Playing stupid doesn't cut it as much as you try. Put the post up here that shows any Christian at all attempting to impose his/het views upon YOU.

Actually, I have no need to humor you any further. I have totally succeeded in making you appear totally stupid.
Lol okay run away little girl

Too many people want to impose their religious beliefs on others instead of minding their own business.

Is that what this thread is about? No. You don't want to talk about that.
What do you want to talk about? Islam? Yes it is stupid. It also shares most of the same beliefs as the other Abrahamic religions.

Islam = Christianity? Stupidest thing you could possibly say.
You think I said that? Wow you are stupid.

LOL!! Stupid is as stupid does.

Lol okay run away little girl

Hardly running. You have no credibility. I have destroyed what little you tried to appear to possess.

Too many people want to impose their religious beliefs on others instead of minding their own business.

Is that what this thread is about? No. You don't want to talk about that.
What do you want to talk about? Islam? Yes it is stupid. It also shares most of the same beliefs as the other Abrahamic religions.

Islam = Christianity? Stupidest thing you could possibly say.
You think I said that? Wow you are stupid.

LOL!! Stupid is as stupid does.
You've you are a great example of that :thup:

The OP should read the Old Testament. It is filled with sexism, violence and anti-scientific garbage.

Yes Islam is a joke (obviously), but the Bible is filled with immoral, socially backward, pre-modern nonsense.

True, the Old Testament is full of that stuff, but Christianity is based mostly on the New Testament.

So you wouldn't want to join one of those Christian denominations that claims that the Bible is the infallible word of God...

...you want to join one of those Christian denominations that doesn't really take the Bible seriously.

I'm an atheist, so I wouldn't join either.

The Unicornists, unlike the Christians, aren't trying to make the nation safe for unicorns, a unicorn nation...

The only ones I'm aware of who have made the nation unsafe are the Democrat governors and mayors. Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Missouri, etc.
Since you are "aware" of so very little, that would not surprise anyone here. There is plenty of blame to be shared, starting with the Leave It To Beaver Gun Club...

Last edited:

Really? I wasn't aware of religious zealots preaching about fairies, leprechauns and unicorns should be taught in school, or that's a reason to oppose family planning or that there is something inherently wrong with being gay. Also, hate is a pretty strong word.

Please, stop embarrassing your religion.

What if a new religion was going to be started today. It was brand new and one of the laws said you can beat your wife and rape her if you want. It also says non-believers can be sold into slavery. The founder was a murdering conquer who had several child brides. Women had to be covered or they can be publicly stoned. Would you join this religion?

No I wouldn't join Islam, but unfortunately millions are. Amazing isn't it ?

It is interesting to note that no one has been ever forced to join someone else's religion or even except anyone else's religion as being true. That was until the left comes along and tells everyone and anyone that if you say anything bad about Islam you are a nasty evil 'hater'. Yes. you are a hater. Just being called a hater is a bad thing as if everyone in society must love one another in order for society to even exist. I hate to tell you but society exist even when people don't like each other. Just look at how Obama and Hillary get along. They don't like each other but they are still Americans...sorry bad example.

Even the mentally ill who walk among us in the greatest Country in the world for the most part have a basic knowledge of socially accepted behavior. The hoard of idiot refugees from Syria and other Mid East countries don't have even the basic 1st grade awareness of civilized behavior. Host countries had to print up cartoons depicting accepted and unacceptable behavior and post them in public areas in a forlorn effort to keep woman from being raped in bathrooms and little boys from being raped in swimming pools. It's like dealing with a bunch of animals who were raised in isolation without contact with humans.

Forum List

Back