Would a ban on all public religious representations and displays ease religious hatreds and violence

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by GreatestIam, May 2, 2019.

1. zaangalewa

zaangalewa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +930
    You know less than nothing about me. And I'm sure you will continue now to find out less than nothing.

A Christian rule says: "Never call someone a godless fool". There are reasons for - although your god is only your frustrated subego, your weak ego and your strong superego.

I "know" that justice is not existing in this world here - and the same time I "know": no one is able to live without justice. A dilemma, which no one is able to solve within the formal systems, which the English speaking world calls "system of justice", who tries not to find justice (and grace).

His what? And do you really try to tell now a German with Jewish roots something about Adolf Hitler?

Strange. Very very strange. And very stupid too. ... And you will not be shy to continue with much more stupidities now. What I don't know is why to argue with stupidities is so important in the English speaking world.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  2. LittleNipper

LittleNipper VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,212
    It seems to me that there were Christians in Germany that were arrested for aiding Jews. And there were Christians among the soldiers of the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, and many among the conquered nations of Europe who fought against the Axis powers. It has always been the so-called reformer and "do-gooders" who allowed evil to gain a foothold until war was inevitable. "Peace in our time" was the motto of whom? It isn't that of the Christians. Never give up, never give up, never give up is what Christians stand for until Christ takes us home.

3. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,596
    Driving religion underground is a violation of the Constitution.

4. GreatestIam

GreatestIam VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +408
    zaangalewa said:
    The inquisitions were always the most modern system of justice in their times of history.

This is all I need to know from you

To know that you are not bright enough for me to bother with.

Regards
    DL

5. GreatestIam

GreatestIam VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +408
    Given the poor morals of Yahweh/Jesus, a genocidal son murdering prick, that home is hell.

You forgot to mention that most of the German's were also Christians and that the Pope was on Hitler's side and even helped run the extermination camps.

Good old Christians.

Regards
    DL

6. GreatestIam

GreatestIam VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +408
    Protecting the general population from insult and one-upmanship that creates a lot of violence is against your constitution is it?

BTW, your constitution is garbage as compared to many others. Hence all the amendments.

Regards
    DL

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,596
    No one has the right to be protected from insult. My Constitution is the greatest document ever created by humanity and has been the gold standard for freedom loving people the world over.

Enjoy your hatred.

8. james bond

james bond Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,773
    Just ban the people who think like the OP and put them on the other side of the wall.

9. zaangalewa

zaangalewa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +930
    What's a fact. Ask historians. The inquisitions offered always the best chances for a successful defence. Not directly comparable with the situation today - but within the different times of history it was always the best system.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  10. GreatestIam

GreatestIam VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +408
    If a worthy insult, no argument.

It is the religious one-upmanship and hypocritical bragging that creates the harm to society and it has a right to shut the religious down.

If you want to have free speech, earn it.

You might remember that Christianity and Islam are not pro-free speech or equality of all souls, yet here you are supporting them.

If Americans walked their constitutional talk, you might have a point on the veracity of your garbage constitution, but they do not.

Regards
    DL