Worth Killing the Planet If It Saves Just One Life

Not contributing to the problem....I refuse to wear them.

I'm an environmentalist!
1615643726818.png

We recycle paper and plastic bottles...how about recycled masks? (insert sarcasm here)

Second thought, I think I am better wearing a recycled paper bag, than a recycled piece of crap like a mask. :icon_rolleyes:

1615643745233.png

I read somewhere that these masks are Made In China! :oops:
(I think you know where I am going with this)

That's not what I'm seeing in my local area ... yes, there's a few face masks in among the general litter ... but the litter is still mostly soda cups, candy wrappers and broken pieces off of cars and trucks ... plus folks who save $4 at the dump by throwing their household trash into gullies and ditches ...

Most face masks are either cloth or paper, both of which are eminently bio-degradable ... not to excuse a disgusting habit, but we've plutonium in the Tennessee and Columbia Rivers for over 75 years now ... this is like complaining about a sore wrist when your arm is broken in four places ...

I would like to address the title of this thread. As has been noted, masks are degradeable. And I suspect the number of lives they have saved is likely well into 7 digits if not more. But if the topic interests you, you could attempt to balance the value of having Trump for another four years versus his direct responsibility for the deaths of several hundred thousand innocent Americans.

I would like to address the title of this thread. As has been noted, masks are degradeable. And I suspect the number of lives they have saved is likely well into 7 digits if not more. But if the topic interests you, you could attempt to balance the value of having Trump for another four years versus his direct responsibility for the deaths of several hundred thousand innocent Americans.
Trump saved at least 2 million American lives.

OP is..
The usual Classic 12 IQ Idiot's False Choice/Troll.

/thread
`

Last edited:
Trump saved at least 2 million American lives.
I know this is off thread and board topic, but I have to ask: Which two million would that be?

Masks are leftist-liberal-Democrat gags. Encourage them to keep wearing them. :cool: Maybe they'll breathe in too deep one day and choke themselves.

I went to a 'big box' store without a mask. They gave me one, I took it,pretended like I put it on, then took it off and threw it away. Lots of other folks do the same thing. Trash is really going to pile up!!

I went to a 'big box' store without a mask. They gave me one, I took it,pretended like I put it on, then took it off and threw it away. Lots of other folks do the same thing. Trash is really going to pile up!!

And you're unhappy with it? Open up a dictionary and see if you can find your own picture under "HYPOCRITE"

Forum List

Back