Worst Travelers?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Annoying People - The 15 Most Annoying Travelers in the World

"Ever checked into a resort and found the hot tub brimming with a family of six? Congratulations: you’ve just met one of the most annoying types of travelers ever. From the guy who still takes off his shoes at TSA Precheck to the "Instabragger" who's constantly clogging your feed with flying-in-first-class-again photos, here's a rundown of the most annoying travelers on the planet."

Are you one?

Damned TSA has become inconsistent about the shoes. Some places they throw a hissy fit if you don't take 'em off. Other places they throw a hissy fit if you DO take 'em off.

The only consistency I've found is that they all throw hissy fits.

Such brilliant, highly-trained professionals just brimming with competence and common sense? Ya don't say!

People that supply an endless array of gadgets to keep their children entertained during the flight, which they'll invariably fight over; adding to the noise produced by said gadgets.

"Ever checked into a resort and found the hot tub brimming with a family of six? Congratulations: you’ve just met one of the most annoying types of travelers ever. From the guy who still takes off his shoes at TSA Precheck to the "Instabragger" who's constantly clogging your feed with flying-in-first-class-again photos, here's a rundown of the most annoying travelers on the planet."

Are you one?

Brits..barnone the worst.

While sitting in an outdoor café in Amsterdam I noticed some pretty young women with "CBGBs" t-shirts. 2 burly brits, one dressed in a diaper and one dressed in a red Swedish maid's outfit passed by and sat next to them. They were obviously obliterated. One goes "Where did you get that t-shirt". She said, "New York". And the brit in the diaper says, "I hope you aren't from New York, because Americans are the biggest arseholes in the world".

Baaaahahahahaha... :lol:

He said that diaper and all..

I read through your link.

Man..I've run into all those types.

Hitting Australia in a couple of days.

Fully prepared to run into them again.

:lol:

Are you one?

Brits..barnone the worst.

While sitting in an outdoor café in Amsterdam I noticed some pretty young women with "CBGBs" t-shirts. 2 burly brits, one dressed in a diaper and one dressed in a red Swedish maid's outfit passed by and sat next to them. They were obviously obliterated. One goes "Where did you get that t-shirt". She said, "New York". And the brit in the diaper says, "I hope you aren't from New York, because Americans are the biggest arseholes in the world".

Baaaahahahahaha... :lol:

He said that diaper and all..

That of course is not how most Brits view Americans;

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwrX-LN9-L0 [/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5vGho1fEw4 [/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmpo0csiIMs [/ame]

Last edited:
I read through your link.

Man..I've run into all those types.

Hitting Australia in a couple of days.

Fully prepared to run into them again.

:lol:

The biggest threat to American and some other tourists in Australia is...for pedestrians the traffic comes from the other direction...the right.
Many tourists have been killed and injured when crossing the roads.

'LOOK > ' is painted on many sidewalks at points of crossing.
But not all.

Be careful now...all the time.

Last edited:
Damned TSA has become inconsistent about the shoes. Some places they throw a hissy fit if you don't take 'em off. Other places they throw a hissy fit if you DO take 'em off.

The only consistency I've found is that they all throw hissy fits.
funny!

"Ever checked into a resort and found the hot tub brimming with a family of six? Congratulations: youve just met one of the most annoying types of travelers ever. From the guy who still takes off his shoes at TSA Precheck to the "Instabragger" who's constantly clogging your feed with flying-in-first-class-again photos, here's a rundown of the most annoying travelers on the planet."

Are you one?
Yeah my wife and I got fed up a few times with kids hogging the pool and hot tub at hotels. We decided just to join them anyway in the hot tub and pool since they seemed to be hogging it all day long, like 4+ hours they were in the pool. I remember pissed off looks coming from the family and kids leaving the pool area when we entered the pool... and finally we got the pool to ourselves for like 20-30 minutes.

My wife and I go someplace early to enjoy entertainment, its going be crowded so we find a table. My wife and I get there way early to get a table to ourselves... then as soon the entertainment starts someone just sits at our table without asking.... Or they ask us if us could leave and find another table... yeah um no we got here way before you buddy.

Forum List

Back