Worst. Racist. President. Ever.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Black unemployment stays at a record low for September 2019.

upload_2019-10-17_20-33-30.jpeg

Trumps simple message: are you better off today?

Yep, the black UE rate did not come down under Obama at all....

View attachment 285002
So are you saying Obama was a white racist too or are you saying Trump is as racist against blacks as Obama?

i am saying the Black UE rate has nothing to do with either man being a racist or not. Neither man has jack shit to do with the black UE as neither of them are creating jobs as POTUS

View attachment 285002
So are you saying Obama was a white racist too or are you saying Trump is as racist against blacks as Obama?

i am saying the Black UE rate has nothing to do with either man being a racist or not. Neither man has jack shit to do with the black UE as neither of them are creating jobs as POTUS
Ah. So Bush has nothing to do with 08.

View attachment 285002

Very little.

View attachment 285002

Very little.

Damn those ATMs.

atms - Bing video

View attachment 285002

Very little.

Damn those ATMs.

atms - Bing video

wow, what an idiot.

The President endorsed the black-faced wearing Turdeau. What a racist!
Trudeau didn’t wear “blackface”, you insane twat.
But it’s adorable to see the most racist white supremaciat trumptrash on the board suddenly be concerned about pretend racism.

now shut up imbecile

LOL, he did on several occasions you insane twat.

I’ve never done black face, unlike many leftwingers you worship.

View attachment 285002

....EVERYTHING a cop or POTUS does is racial--where have you been for the last few years!!!? according to the MSM and blacks/POC [ hahahahha ] EVERYTHING is racial--racially motivated when a WHITE cop or WHITE POTUS is involved

View attachment 285002

....EVERYTHING a cop or POTUS does is racial--where have you been for the last few years!!!? according to the MSM and blacks/POC [ hahahahha ] EVERYTHING is racial--racially motivated when a WHITE cop or WHITE POTUS is involved

If you think so that is on you. I do not personally view things that way.

Forum List

Back