Worst. Racist. President. Ever.

...i am saying the Black UE rate has nothing to do with either man being a racist or not. Neither man has jack shit to do with the black UE as neither of them are creating jobs as POTUS
When temporary economic prosperity comes at the price of permanent damage to the Republic, the price becomes too high.

Yep, the black UE rate did not come down under Obama at all....

View attachment 285002
So are you saying Obama was a white racist too or are you saying Trump is as racist against blacks as Obama?

i am saying the Black UE rate has nothing to do with either man being a racist or not. Neither man has jack shit to do with the black UE as neither of them are creating jobs as POTUS
....EVERYTHING a cop or POTUS does is racial--where have you been for the last few years!!!? according to the MSM and blacks/POC [ hahahahha ] EVERYTHING is racial--racially motivated when a WHITE cop or WHITE POTUS is involved

If you think so that is on you. I do not personally view things that way.
it's in the news 24-7!!!!
you must be blind

Yep, the black UE rate did not come down under Obama at all....

View attachment 285002
So are you saying Obama was a white racist too or are you saying Trump is as racist against blacks as Obama?

i am saying the Black UE rate has nothing to do with either man being a racist or not. Neither man has jack shit to do with the black UE as neither of them are creating jobs as POTUS
....EVERYTHING a cop or POTUS does is racial--where have you been for the last few years!!!? according to the MSM and blacks/POC [ hahahahha ] EVERYTHING is racial--racially motivated when a WHITE cop or WHITE POTUS is involved

If you think so that is on you. I do not personally view things that way.
it's in the news 24-7!!!!
you must be blind

I do not watch TV news and I do not let the news set my values or morals.

Forum List

Back