Worst food ever

Nuc said:
I must say you guys are pretty squeamish when it comes to food. I haven't seen anything listed here that I wouldn't eat.

Hey Nuc, that says what of you? It doesn't necessarily follow that we are all wrong...(ahem, especially Bonnie and myself!)

no1tovote4 said:
No Liver! Uh-Uh. No way. I won't eat it, nope. Not that. Ick.

I just cooked a duck and a chicken on the rotisserie grill. I skewered the livers and hearts. That was the best part!

Kathianne said:
Hey Nuc, that says what of you? It doesn't necessarily follow that we are all wrong...(ahem, especially Bonnie and myself!)

It says I spend way too much time and money on my stomach. To each his/her own. But not eating rare steaks is a sin.

Actually reviewing the posts I did see one thing I don't like-chitlins. They stink.

I don't like brains, spleen, and some preparations of tripe. Otherwise I'll eat anything as long as it's prepared well by someone who knows what they're doing.

Nuc said:
It says I spend way too much time and money on my stomach. To each his/her own. But not eating rare steaks is a sin.

Actually reviewing the posts I did see one thing I don't like-chitlins. They stink.

I don't like brains, spleen, and some preparations of tripe. Otherwise I'll eat anything as long as it's prepared well by someone who knows what they're doing.

You got chapter and verse on that? Never mind, I'm pretty sure that Bonnie and I are both Catholics, and you know what the thinking is on Catholics and sin is...

Nuc said:

Even the mountain oysters? :eek:

Kathianne said:
You got chapter and verse on that? Never mind, I'm pretty sure that Bonnie and I are both Catholics, and you know what the thinking is on Catholics and sin is...

Haven't you read the part where Jesus turns felafels into medium rare ribeyes?

Abbey Normal said:
Neither, Bonnie. Jim's on South Street!
If I still ate beef, I'd love one.
Does it have mustard? Will Jim forgive us for hijacking his thread? Questions, questions????

Kathianne said:
Does it have mustard? Will Jim forgive us for hijacking his thread? Questions, questions????

It definitely does not have mustard. But that's okay; the Cheez Wiz more than makes up for it.

I was counting on you to smooth it over with Jim. :D

How not to eat a cheesesteak:

kerrycheesesteak.jpg

dmp said:
mustard? on a cheesestake? no way.

Wiz. With. To Go. :D
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

What to do about Jim and anvils and mustard? :dunno: Forgive us O Jim?

pizza chain pizza. it doesn't matter which one they all suck. i must admit though i my be biased since as a kid i ate good pizza every friday as a kid growing up in NYC. i remember being 10 years old visiting friends up here in mass and they tried to pass of papa ginos pizza as pizza. when i open the box i went what is this shit? pizza isn't jello. it can't be mass marketed. small pizza shops are the best except the one here in town. i've had it once and its aweful.

Lefty Wilbury said:
pizza chain pizza. it doesn't matter which one they all suck. i must admit though i my be biased since as a kid i ate good pizza every friday as a kid growing up in NYC. i remember being 10 years old visiting friends up here in mass and they tried to pass of papa ginos pizza as pizza. when i open the box i went what is this shit? pizza isn't jello. it can't be mass marketed. small pizza shops are the best except the one here in town. i've had it once and its aweful.
True.... Pizza Hut is to Pizza as Hitler is to Jews.... I grew up in an Italian neighborhood, so I totally agree.....

Worst food I ever had.... Limburger Cheese.... I once got some out of curiosity.... I barely got past the smell and took a **small** bite, that was a mistake....

BTW.... if you are about to go on a date or a job interview and want to have a snack beforehand.... here are some great recipes...

http://teriskitchen.com/padutch/limburger.html

Yams. I have learned to like cranberries and grapefruit, two other foods I couldn't get down when I was younger, but yams is still the worst vegetable ever to my taste buds.

dmp said:
SOMEBODY hasn't had a proper Philly Cheesesteak... ;)

:D
Sadly true. One of the many things I didn't have time to do while I was in Philly this spring. Was too busy being wined and dined by Italians!

I submit to you...

Sea Cucumbers

And in case you're wondering, it's definitely not vegan despite its name.

I attempted it once at a Vietnamese restaurant, not knowing what the heck it was. Texturally very unappealing, much less that taste.
:eusa_sick:

Anyhoo, here's a funny and informative video on sea cucumbers...

Forum List

Back