Worst food ever

no1tovote4 said:
No Liver! Uh-Uh. No way. I won't eat it, nope. Not that. Ick.
I agree, that is one of the few things I do not care for. I don't really care for most fish but I do think most of it can be very delicious.

MtnBiker said:
I'm curious, what is undercooked?

I don't know about Bonnie, but for me-beef less than Med-Med Well. Pork, falling apart. Chicken, see pork. Fish, hot.

Kathianne said:
I don't know about Bonnie, but for me-beef less than Med-Med Well. Pork, falling apart. Chicken, see pork. Fish, hot.

Yikes, if you are talking steaks in my humble opinion anything over medium rare is overcooked, for roasts I can go med-medium well. Pork and chicken needs to be over 140 internal.

MtnBiker said:
Yikes, if you are talking steaks in my humble opinion anything over medium rare is overcooked, for roasts I can go med-medium well. Pork and chicken needs to be over 140 internal.

I hate pink...LOL

MtnBiker said:

Just run mine through a warm room and show it a lighter threaten the steak with a flame, but don't speak harshly to it....

I'm salivating now....

MtnBiker said:
I need to cook you dinner sometime.

I'll take ya up on that! As for Darin, I gotta admit, even at Ruth Cris I ordered Med well, but the face on the waiter made me change to med. :laugh: Luckily it was dark, so I didn't have to look at the pink!

I rarely order steak out, cause I cut off at least an 1/8 of an inch all around, to avoid possible fat/gristle. If I hit that-I stop eating. Gag reflex. Not good on a date. So I go with fish, perhaps one day I'll choke, but better that!

MtnBiker said:
I'm curious, what is undercooked?

Ill put it this way, outside well done, inside slightly pink but hot. Anything else is not passing my lips. I know that's a sacrelidge to chef's etc which is a good thing I rarely eat beef out.

Kathianne said:
I hate pink...LOL

Right there with you K!! I think it's the texture more than anything else too squishy, plus the idea of eating raw meat makes me gag.... I sound so refined here.
Boy did I have a hard time in Paris............They even serve foul almost raw.....Wound up eating pasta and fish everywhere!!

Sheep's Brain Soup.

I spent a week in Turkey playing soccer and was invited to the home of a local family.

You can't say "no" when they offer you something.

Forum List

Back