Worse Song? Who Let The Dogs Out or Living' La Vida Loca?

and the fact it plays, still plays, on rock radio

That was a great video

Reminds me of Little Miss Sunshine

She didn't turn out too bad

30b739d02025384987c6d17e5a5538d8.jpg

"Livin' la Vida Loca" and "Macarena" have been some of my especially favorite one-hit songs for many years.

You poor thing.

Have you seen the video of "Livin' la Vida Loca"?

pretty tame. funny since he's gay, but tame by comparison.

watch "put them on the glass'

Ricky Martin captured a certain spirit in that video (108 million views) no matter how he did it.

I don't feel "Body language" is less of a song or video because Freddie Mercury was gay.

"Livin' la Vida Loca" and "Macarena" have been some of my especially favorite one-hit songs for many years.

You poor thing.

Ricky Martin captured a certain spirit in that video (108 million views) no matter how he did it.

I don't feel "Body language" is less of a song or video because Freddie Mercury was gay.

ok, now you're just getting ignorant.

Thanks for the subtle accusation

You poor thing.

ok, now you're just getting ignorant.

Thanks for the subtle accusation

What? :lol:

Afternoon Delight. Or the next worst thing, "in the Summer time' by Mungo Jerry. Or every Mariachi song ever made, take your pick.

Forum List

Back