World War Z/have you seen it?

I'll pick up a copy from the Market next week for 3 euros

Not my usual choice of movies, Gramps but I will check it out. If it is a war movie I prefer something based on history such as along the lines of "300". Now that was a great warfare movie. Loved it.

- Jeri

• Banned
Ok so I went to see it today. Save your money. It was ok but not a must see and the ending was very anticlimactic. Count on a sequel if it does well

Think the 'zombie genre' is boring so I'll pass on this one.

Have you watched any of Walking Dead? The old zombie stuff IS boring....but the newer Zombies???? OMG....scares the crap out of me!!! Lol!

Na - totally un-interesting and unoriginal. It's over-exposed and overdone. I had to laugh at the stupidity of the 'homeland security' people who held a 'Zombie Threat' exercise a couple months ago. What a waste of local dollars and funding where it could be put to REAL use.

Think the 'zombie genre' is boring so I'll pass on this one.

Have you watched any of Walking Dead? The old zombie stuff IS boring....but the newer Zombies???? OMG....scares the crap out of me!!! Lol!

Na - totally un-interesting and unoriginal. It's over-exposed and overdone. I had to laugh at the stupidity of the 'homeland security' people who held a 'Zombie Threat' exercise a couple months ago. What a waste of local dollars and funding where it could be put to REAL use.

But it's entertaining! You need to have an imagination.....like I said, I hate zombies! But this series is awesome. Guess you have to enjoy being able to forget about the problems we have for a short time. I think everyone needs that today...I hope you can realize that some day.

When I wasn't napping I was bored...yawn

My wife, daughter and son thought it was great..:dunno:

Forum List

Back