World War 2 and the Common Factors of the Axis' Powers.

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
Common factors of the Axis Powers of WWII - Japan and Germany had Meth Amphetamine usage within their structure. Italy had massive Alcohol usage. (Hitler and Prime Minister of Japan were known to be around Meth and Mussolini was known to be around alcohol.)

Common factors of the Axis Powers of WWII - All three nations had only 1 person leading the Country rather than the original 2 that were supposed to rule. For Germany there was supposed to have been the President and Chancellor. For Japan there was supposed to have been the Emperor and Prime Minister. For Italy there were supposed to have been the President and Prime Minister. Hitler took both seats of President and Chancellor, The Japanese Prime Minister took both seats of Emperor and Prime Minister and Mussolini took both seats of President and Prime Minister.

Common factors of the Axis Powers of WWII - All three axis powers strategized their own plans without any collective planning together. Each 'nation' fought their own war with whomever they desired without any 'formal' agreement among the 3 nations.

A common factor for the Allies countries was that most of the allies were not drug induced nor alcohol induced pre world war 2.

After World War II, Hawaii began manufacturing meth in the 1960's in America. After World War II, I believe the countries that Germany invaded/attacked began seeing an introduction of meth in their countries. And after World War II, I believe the countries that Italy invaded/attacked saw an increase of alcohol consumption within their countries.

After World War II, Hawaii began manufacturing meth in the 1960's in America. After World War II, I believe the countries that Germany invaded/attacked began seeing an introduction of meth in their countries. And after World War II, I believe the countries that Italy invaded/attacked saw an increase of alcohol consumption within their countries.
well italy sure invaded australia after the war so that makes sense lol

A million Australians, both men and women, served in the Second World War – 500,000 overseas. Australian Involvement In The Second World War

Australia's part in WWII.
(They fought in campaigns against Germany and Italy in Europe, the Mediterranean and North Africa, as well as against Japan in south-east Asia and the Pacific. The Australian mainland came under direct attack for the first time, with Japanese aircraft bombing towns in north-west Australia and Japanese midget submarines attacking Sydney Harbour.

The Royal Australian Navy was involved in operations against Italy in June 1940. Australians flew in the Battle of Britain in August and September 1940. The Australian Army was not engaged in combat until 1941, when the 6th, 7th, and 9th Divisions joined operations in the Mediterranean and North Africa.) Australian Involvement In The Second World War

A million Australians, both men and women, served in the Second World War – 500,000 overseas. Australian Involvement In The Second World War

(They fought in campaigns against Germany and Italy in Europe, the Mediterranean and North Africa, as well as against Japan in south-east Asia and the Pacific. The Australian mainland came under direct attack for the first time, with Japanese aircraft bombing towns in north-west Australia and Japanese midget submarines attacking Sydney Harbour.

The Royal Australian Navy was involved in operations against Italy in June 1940. Australians flew in the Battle of Britain in August and September 1940. The Australian Army was not engaged in combat until 1941, when the 6th, 7th, and 9th Divisions joined operations in the Mediterranean and North Africa.) Australian Involvement In The Second World War
So if the original idea was correct of how drugs entered into a country, it would be safe to say that Australia also has a high meth use percent in their population. Only if the original idea was correct.

Australia 'crystal meth' clampdown Australia 'crystal meth' clampdown - BBC News

Australia's government has established a national taskforce to tackle growing use of crystal methamphetamine, or ice.

The taskforce will examine state and federal efforts to eradicate the illegal substance and identify ways to improve those strategies.

The move follows a March report by the Australian Crime Commission (ACC) that found ice posed the highest risk to communities of any illegal substance.

PM Tony Abbott said use of the drug was a growing problem around Australia.

"As a citizen and as a parent I am appalled at what is happening on our streets and in our homes," Mr Abbott said at a press conference on Wednesday

and our victory got us colonised by wogs, just like England's did.

Forum List

Back