World Total Fertility Rates - Are we crazy to accept everybody?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Guess where are heading 'refuges' from the turd world? Is it OK if some failed 'countries' instead of economic growth are 24/7 producing children with IQ 60 - 70 and sending them to the rich countries as 'refuges' - due to their low IQ life-long welfare recipients and criminals.Are we crazy to accept everybody coming from the turd world.

World-Fertility-Rate-Map-1.png

Population-1950-2100-b.png

The problem lots of first world countries are finding is that there aren't necessarily going to be enough people to menial jobs in the future.

Take Japan as an example

400px-Bdrates_of_Japan_since_1950.svg.png

Birth rates are lower than death rates.

Aging of Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In 1989, 11.6% of the population was 65 years or older, with projections that 25.6% of the population would be over 65 by 2030. In 2011, 23.1% of the population were 65 and above, while 11.4% were already 75 and above,[3] now the world's highest (though 2010 Census age results have not yet been released)."

So, according to wikipedia, the over 65 population is getting close to 25% of the population and the over 75 population is above 10%. These are people who won't be working. Plus the kids. You've got a large problem.

The problem lots of first world countries are finding is that there aren't necessarily going to be enough people to menial jobs in the future.

Where are you getting this? Importing poverty to do menial jobs makes no sense since their living expenses would have to be subsidized by the American taxpayer. If we need more foreigners here to do any jobs in the future shouldn't we wait till that future occurs? Right now we have millions of unemployed Americans so I see no shortage of American labor.

Take Japan as an example

"In 1989, 11.6% of the population was 65 years or older, with projections that 25.6% of the population would be over 65 by 2030. In 2011, 23.1% of the population were 65 and above, while 11.4% were already 75 and above,[3] now the world's highest (though 2010 Census age results have not yet been released)."

So, according to wikipedia, the over 65 population is getting close to 25% of the population and the over 75 population is above 10%. These are people who won't be working. Plus the kids. You've got a large problem.

We aren't Japan, however. Our birthrates are still nearly double our death rates.

Guess where are heading 'refuges' from the turd world? Is it OK if some failed 'countries' instead of economic growth are 24/7 producing children with IQ 60 - 70 and sending them to the rich countries as 'refuges' - due to their low IQ life-long welfare recipients and criminals.Are we crazy to accept everybody coming from the turd world.

World-Fertility-Rate-Map-1.png

Population-1950-2100-b.png

Yes it's insanity to 'um import millions of actual morons, that is the defined IQ of actual morons, and the fact that such people are allowed to breed, morons breeding morons is an absolute disgrace.

Nuke africa

Not nuke them, but at least 40 years ago the WHOLE of the African Continent should have be forcibly sterilised.

They need sterilising now and pronto. They always need money, always need "aid", this would be tied directly to that....allow us to mass sterilise you or NO MORE AID. Period.

They have no right to breed in their out of control way, 80% of them are actually useless, many of them cannot even perform menial tasks, let alone comprehend even the most basic of learning skills. I mean, what exactly IS the point?

I saw a report on the news a few weeks ago, a group of limp-wristed Kumbaya-type Leftists down in some African hellhole, there they were trying to "teach" a tent-full of 70 year-old women to write and perform the 2+2 = 4 type simple addition. I thought WTF is this about, WTF are you even thinking, what a complete waste of time....70 year-old women who aren't even able to do something that the average Western 5 year-old can do.

Nuke africa

Not nuke them, but at least 40 years ago the WHOLE of the African Continent should have be forcibly sterilised.

They need sterilising now and pronto. They always need money, always need "aid", this would be tied directly to that....allow us to mass sterilise you or NO MORE AID. Period.

They have no right to breed in their out of control way, 80% of them are actually useless, many of them cannot even perform menial tasks, let alone comprehend even the most basic of learning skills. I mean, what exactly IS the point?

I saw a report on the news a few weeks ago, a group of limp-wristed Kumbaya-type Leftists down in some African hellhole, there they were trying to "teach" a tent-full of 70 year-old women to write and perform the 2+2 = 4 type simple addition. I thought WTF is this about, WTF are you even thinking, what a complete waste of time....70 year-old women who aren't even able to do something that the average Western 5 year-old can do.
The orcs are breeding in the misty mountains again. :)

Where are you getting this? Importing poverty to do menial jobs makes no sense since their living expenses would have to be subsidized by the American taxpayer. If we need more foreigners here to do any jobs in the future shouldn't we wait till that future occurs? Right now we have millions of unemployed Americans so I see no shortage of American labor.

The problem with "millions of unemployed Americans" is that they may not want to do those menial tasks.

I'm not advocating importing millions of poor people, I'm merely commenting that this is one of the reasons.

Take Japan as an example

We aren't Japan, however. Our birthrates are still nearly double our death rates.

Of course this isn't Japan. However smart people look at other countries to understand what could happen in the future.

The problem with "millions of unemployed Americans" is that they may not want to do those menial tasks.

I'm not advocating importing millions of poor people, I'm merely commenting that this is one of the reasons.

Some perhaps but we have plenty of willing Americans that will do blue-collared jobs. Many of them lost their jobs or had their wages reduced due to cheap, illegal labor.

Then let them starve.

Some perhaps but we have plenty of willing Americans that will do blue-collared jobs. Many of them lost their jobs or had their wages reduced due to cheap, illegal labor.

The problem here is that there are plenty of people who should have had a better education that would have put them above this kind of work. The US is heading towards being a society of cheap labor, seeing as people like Trump keep going on about how they want jobs like this. While other countries, in Europe and even China, are moving towards having the better paid jobs.

Forum List

Back