world stocks fall as Feds do no stimulus

Which world ?

Omicron Persei 8

35yc3i.jpg

Only 3 years later and Obama needs to save the world from another Depression!!!!! Man this guy is like superman!

Makes you wonder how Bush keeps causing these depressions I admit!

Democrats are the party of the 1%. They support the multi millionaire's public unions taxing the poor & accept big campaign money from them. Democrats are for Wall Street & not for Main Street. Bankers & executives have made record profits under Democrat rule. The rich got richer & the poor got poorer.

Democrats took control on January 1, 2007. Look what happened to the jobs & poor.

DEMOCRATS JOBS RECORD!!!
fredgraph.png

wheres your fucking link to that chart.

your breaking site rules
That chart is from the St. Louis Federal Reserve chart of the data from the Bureau of Labor Statics

Last edited:
Democrats are the party of the 1%. They support the multi millionaire's public unions taxing the poor & accept big campaign money from them. Democrats are for Wall Street & not for Main Street. Bankers & executives have made record profits under Democrat rule. The rich got richer & the poor got poorer.

Democrats took control on January 1, 2007. Look what happened to the jobs & poor.

DEMOCRATS JOBS RECORD!!!
fredgraph.png

Obama threw the poor & middle class under the bus. Now he wants to lend to Europe.

THE MARKET WANTS it

Dear racist,

The markets are not demanding stimulus through Government borrowing or printing of money. What the markets are demanding is a correction and this demand for a correction will never go away until it happens.

The invisible hand does not care if you think you managed to side step it, it’s always pushing. You can buy your way out of a recession by dumping money on rich people, then the rich people “invest” money in stocks and numbers looks good, but the recession/depression is still happening for all the middle class, poor and even rich that the Government didn’t give the stimulus to.

Even if you manage to bring most numbers up to pre recession levels you are left with the massive debt, no matter how you tried to deal with the problem to side step the invisible hand it will push that debt on top of you and you either do MUCH bigger cuts than you had to do before or you re enter a recession/depression.

The proof I offer is simple, once the stimulus stops you will have a very quick collapse. That is because the stimulus “floats” the numbers, creating a false economy. We never “recovered” do to stimulus, if we were recovering then without more stimulus we shouldn’t fall back into a recession/depression, we would keep moving forward. But as I said, because the stimulus floats numbers, meaning the numbers are based purely on stimulus spending, not actual measurable growth in the economy, you will get a correction when that money is gone, plus now you have to deal with more debt.

And it’s so not shocking to see TM demanding Government give billions to the super rich and banks… After all TM hates 99% of Americas, that’s why she supports a perpetual recession and FDR’s Depression.

That's much too complicated for TDM. That is why I put it in simple terms earlier that it is treating the symptom instead of the disease. Then she called me a name. Can you believe she would do that? :lol:

so if stimulus is what the market is cryng out for why is the right against it?

Maybe because we are broke.
Maybe because the first stimulus didn't really work...
Take your pick... :eusa_whistle:
We just can't spend like a drunken slutty liberal chick any longer
Spend,spend,spend...the answer for everything.

Last edited:
Apparently nothing was learned from the first attempt to piss in the wind, but then again, screaming, ranting, and jumping up and down like a little entitled spoiled child is all you have left. One can only hope that they look at the credit card balance and bank book before they cave in to your petty desires.

Only 3 years later and Obama needs to save the world from another Depression!!!!! Man this guy is like superman!

Makes you wonder how Bush keeps causing these depressions I admit!

Problem is Superman never used other people's money to accomplish his deeds... AND he held down a job.

What market? This economy in almost every sector is so warped from intervention it's more like a hijacking than a market. I don't even think a racket qualifies.

Forum List

Back