'World should not be fooled' by Xi proposals in Moscow: US administration's Secretary of State

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
'World should not be fooled' by Xi proposals in Moscow: US

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Monday voiced skepticism over Chinese President Xi Jinping's "peace" proposals in Moscow, warning they could be a "stalling tactic" to help Russia on the ground in Ukraine.

Remote : Tue, 21 Mar 2023 01:05:06 GMT
Local : 2023-03-21(Tuesday) 02 : 05 : 06
Found via https://nicer.app/world-news

well, Fox News is of the opinion that secretary Blinken is just aiming for an endless war in Ukraine as well.
and i *also* suspect the Biden administration of filling the US arms industry with tax payer money by supporting Ukraine in an endless war.

let's not forget that Zelensky, at the direction of himself and then also the US administration which was all too eager to supply him with basic arms to hold off the Russian advance,
forced all of his people to fight the Russians to the death, while he gets to play the Great Modern Churchill on international TV.

but what do you people here think of the endless war in Ukraine, i wonder?
i want to see it ended, preferably through real diplomacy with account for all those Russian native speakers in far-Eastern Ukraine and in the lands towards Crimea (where the majority also speak Russian and have aligned themselves with Moscow).

i think the Black Sea should remain in Russia's hands.

No one is going to pay attention to WinkenBlinken. Go way boy, the grownups are talking.

This is the same guy who told the world the Afghan government would hold against the Taliban. Why should I take him seriously now? How does he even have a job?

Forum List

Back