World Iraq Forces Free Central Fallujah from Islamic State Group

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
iraq_forces_free_falluja_center_from_islamic_state_group00.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Iraqi forces secured the municipal government building in Fallujah as they brace for taking the entire city from the extremist group.
Iraqi forces finally entered the center of Fallujah on Friday, marking a new development in the ongoing siege of the Iraqi city longest held by the Islamic State group, nearly four weeks after the start of a major Iraqi offensive that cleared out tens of thousands of residents living there.

Government troops, supported by multiple airstrikes from a U.S.-led coalition, recaptured the municipal building, though the ultra-hardline militants still control a significant portion of Fallujah, which is an hour's drive west of Baghdad.

iraq_forces_free_falluja_center_from_islamic_state_group00.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Iraqi forces secured the municipal government building in Fallujah as they brace for taking the entire city from the extremist group.
Iraqi forces finally entered the center of Fallujah on Friday, marking a new development in the ongoing siege of the Iraqi city longest held by the Islamic State group, nearly four weeks after the start of a major Iraqi offensive that cleared out tens of thousands of residents living there.

Government troops, supported by multiple airstrikes from a U.S.-led coalition, recaptured the municipal building, though the ultra-hardline militants still control a significant portion of Fallujah, which is an hour's drive west of Baghdad.

Those Iraqi troops are very brave, knowing about what happens when ISIS get's hold of people, we must wish them well and pray that God protects them in their daunting mission.

I wish them well...

They faced unimaginable hardships after our "fearless" POTUS surrendered the country to ISIS (and even armed the terrorists)....

Maybe the solution can come from the ME, if we can just let them work out their problems, instead of going for "regime change", and arming the radical muslims, like Obungles and Hillary did...

Iran Congratulates Iraq on Fallujah Recapture
TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hossein Jaberi Ansari congratulated neighboring Iraq on the success to retake the city of Fallujah from Daesh (ISIL) terrorist group.
In his message, the Iranian spokesman hailed the Iraqi army, voluntary fighters and the tribal forces for their successful battle against the Takfiri terrorists that led to the liberation of the strategic city of Fallujah.

He also expressed the hope that national unity and cooperation among different Iraqi groups and political currents would help the Baghdad government achieve more victories in its military confrontation with the terrorist and extremist groups.

On Friday night, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced that the western city of Fallujah has been "liberated" from control of Daesh.

"Fallujah has returned to the homeland. Our troops are in control of the city and have tightened their grip on its center," Abadi said in a televised address.

Fallujah, around 50 kilometers west of capital Baghdad, was the first Iraqi city to fall to Daesh in early 2014.

I wish them well...

They faced unimaginable hardships after our "fearless" POTUS surrendered the country to ISIS (and even armed the terrorists)....

Maybe the solution can come from the ME, if we can just let them work out their problems, instead of going for "regime change", and arming the radical muslims, like Obungles and Hillary did...

"Maybe the solution can come from the ME, if we can just let them work out their problems, instead of going for "regime change", and arming the radical muslims, like Obungles and Hillary did..."

Agreed, however it goes back further than that, the West NEVER should have begun meddling in the Middle East.

Forum List

Back