World food shortage going from 'bad to worse,' UN official says

Post number 1,234,000 of yours wherein you still can't rise above the level of 'Profoundly Stupid' in your 'Touched You Last!!!' games.
Are you lost and unable to remember how the places with famines have them often and not always due to drought and the soybean crop is doing fine this year.

Are you lost and unable to remember how the places with famines have them often and not always due to drought and the soybean crop is doing fine this year.

Are you an idiot who can't remember his last few posts?

Yes, obviously.

According to the WFP, 50 million people across 45 countries are already on the verge of famine. Another 345 million people are approaching starvation across more than 80 countries, Husain said, a 25% increase from the start of the year.

So famine is on its way, and the only way to increase food production is to ban fertilizer and fuel.....Sounds like a plan......It's almost like the elites want famine and war. :cuckoo:

But hey, all they need is more US taxpayer money, right?
This picture says a lot:
4aff1f20-1fc7-11ed-8ffd-df9ec90ed46a

Africa got rid rid of all the skilled farmers because they were white and now they are going to starve. I will not send anything to Africa and recommend others not to as well. They made their bed and let them lay in it.

This picture says a lot:

Africa got rid rid of all the skilled farmers because they were white and now they are going to starve. I will not send anything to Africa and recommend others not to as well. They made their bed and let them lay in it.
Africa gonna Africa....That said I do have a bit of a soft spot for Ethiopia.

I think when the time comes to purge and exile the dems, West Africa is where they should be sent.....I figure Liberia could be had cheap. ;)

According to the WFP, 50 million people across 45 countries are already on the verge of famine. Another 345 million people are approaching starvation across more than 80 countries, Husain said, a 25% increase from the start of the year.

So famine is on its way, and the only way to increase food production is to ban fertilizer and fuel.....Sounds like a plan......It's almost like the elites want famine and war. :cuckoo:

But hey, all they need is more US taxpayer money, right?

I think Ukraine has record breaking grain production.

Last edited:
This picture says a lot:

They were only growing commercial crops for export. Get the facts.

Forum List

Back