Working Together For Humanity Is Rewarding

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
A good example of Jews and Arabs working together to save lives.

The US Embassy in Israel and the Institute of International Education (IIE) have awarded the Victor Goldberg Prize for Peace in the Middle East to "United Hatzalah" President Eli Bir and Alian Murad, a Palestinian Arab from eastern Jerusalem, who have been working together to break the barriers between their two people.

Murad is the manager of the eastern Jerusalem sector for United Hatzalah, an Israeli first-responder and rescue service that operates primarily in the capital.

Peace prize given to Jew and Arab who work together to save lives - Israel Today | Israel News

What a wonderful program for peace established by the US Embassy in Israel and the Institute of International Education (IIE). Can't wait to hear from all the Palestinian supporters on our board who agree. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

A good example of Jews and Arabs working together to save lives.

The US Embassy in Israel and the Institute of International Education (IIE) have awarded the Victor Goldberg Prize for Peace in the Middle East to "United Hatzalah" President Eli Bir and Alian Murad, a Palestinian Arab from eastern Jerusalem, who have been working together to break the barriers between their two people.

Murad is the manager of the eastern Jerusalem sector for United Hatzalah, an Israeli first-responder and rescue service that operates primarily in the capital.

Peace prize given to Jew and Arab who work together to save lives - Israel Today | Israel News

It really is a great story. I bought a new car last week. Found out the rep I bought it from was Palestinian. A really nice kid. We shot the bull for about an hour. I looked at his business card and mentioned that his name seemed Anglicized. He said his family changed their name after 9/11 because they didn't need the hassle. That ticked me off. The kid is as American as I am. I'm buying another car in a few weeks. He'll get my business.

Forum List

Back