Work out a social issue for me?

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
So you run into a guy who's being deceptive. You have any ordinary business , proclaims others want that business so he can enjoy having faked that, and he then tells you solidly with threats alone totally hostile reasons alone why you'd ever think of being available for this man to socially manipulate more on social networks. I mean I'm completely on point with the sort of thing that tiny interaction is expecting to have made available. There's no way to universalize some particular source point of activity that isn't just freely joined by anybody, besides whoever he gives the URL who shouldn't be able to ask anything from me for joining his little scheme, should they? They're totally manipulating everything, what would you do about it or differently? I joined a social network because that prevented him from totally negative impacts with police or society and that's the maximum variable impact I have to know or work with about anything. Having denied themselves anything but their unilateral approaches at resolution , which have been done, with nothing of material substance and value to share ever about anything, its totally stuck, the general attitude outside sources have on this, that interrogation produces more information, or change, or I control the enabling Story to create circumstances without material meaning. People hear one thing or another and can switch totally and for verifiably no reason. How do people interact anyway? There aren't sensible actions, or meanings, and junk just jumps up meaningless.

What else? Like I had a positive assertive business attitude with concrete fixed and measured fiscal endpoints, right? That's business, just a reminder. I never wasted time, ever. So what else is that this defeat-and-delay has a debrief period and I should come up with things and circumstances besides in which a rejection took place? Very strongly worded rejections of everything?

Switch the whole thing around. Quotes. I went through linkedin and yellowpages are they interested in a house. the appearance from the profile was a meeting was set and agreed. just the guy hey fucky you, she doesn't know what shit you're talking about.' You know, maybe Koreans do the shoulder chopping without screaming Kali Ma, I'm not sure whatever, and 14 points including how to walk behave not to go and be on facebook, confirmed 3 times. I've never seen anything get done on facebook, anybody?
By the way, I'm the abuser of blackman and asianman, I was born that way, you know. So I signed up for the very first people promoting my very first class socially, I don't have any say or opinion in that, and every person is attacking me at the end of it too personally. How am I bossy a single moment of time with whoever is making the choice of organized social interactions? I followed all sociable protocols.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back