Word to Kyrie: Jews are not the enemy!

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Kylie, Jews are not the enemy! Judaism is just another way to worship. No different than Islam or Catholocism. Anti-semitism needs to be rejected in all forms. If you want someone to hate over there, hate the Zionists. Their assholes! But don't hate Jews, they've done nothing wrong!

Kylie, Jews are not the enemy! Judaism is just another way to worship. No different than Islam or Catholocism. Anti-semitism needs to be rejected in all forms. If you want someone to hate over there, hate the Zionists. Their assholes! But don't hate Jews, they've done nothing wrong!

I have meet many MF from israel that are pure evil

Just live the Brooklyn JEWS alone.. they aint so bad

Make sure and pick up your iPhone 32.5-A by saturday or we sell it !
PM Q-tzar for more info

He is a complete idiot that believe the Earth is flat, so the best thing the Nets can do is flush that trash and move onward.

I believe he want off the team, so oblige him and get rid of him.

He is a complete idiot that believe the Earth is flat, so the best thing the Nets can do is flush that trash and move onward.

I believe he want off the team, so oblige him and get rid of him.
If they just cut him they have to pay his entire salary. I’d guess a buyout where Kyrie gives some money back is being negotiated. He 36 mil against the cap btw.

He's got too much negative baggage. The Nets should flat out cut him.
Easy for someone not on the hook for the 36 million to say. Kyrie has his issues. I guess I don’t really understand why this one is such a big deal. He linked to a documentary that had some questionable shit in it regarding Jewish people? That claim being that the biblical Jews were actually black and that white European Jews are converts to Judaism? Im assuming that there are things in the documentary that are less than flattering about European Jews? Ok. I don’t know if that’s lose your career stuff. Unless it was calling for the extermination of those Jews or another holocaust. .

Forum List

Back