Woodward Threatened by White House

Woodward is 100% accurate except for the lying part. Carl Bernstein was demanding that General Kelly resign and testify before congress. Then Kelly reminded him that everything was false and he shut up.

It was the fastest shut up since Chuck Schumer demanded that Trump force Putin to extradite accused Russians when extradition is prohibited by the Russian Constitution.

“Only the Obama WH can get away with attacking Bob Woodward.” - Donald J. Trump; Mar. 1, 2013

Actually you got it ass-backwards Gunny and you need to stop listening to the pundits at ABC. The White House was threatened by Woodward.

Actually you got it ass-backwards Gunny and you need to stop listening to the pundits at ABC. The White House was threatened by Woodward.
You should check the dates I posted about Obama threatening the press and look the left is in here ignoring that Obama did it.

in retrospect --- oh, my how quaint! :laugh:

“It makes me very uncomfortable to have the White House telling reporters ‘you are going to regret’ doing something”

in retrospect --- oh, my how quaint! :laugh:

“It makes me very uncomfortable to have the White House telling reporters ‘you are going to regret’ doing something”

Woodward is 100% accurate except for the lying part. Carl Bernstein was demanding that General Kelly resign and testify before congress. Then Kelly reminded him that everything was false and he shut up.

It was the fastest shut up since Chuck Schumer demanded that Trump force Putin to extradite accused Russians when extradition is prohibited by the Russian Constitution.

In that case, he’s likely 100% accurate.

Forum List

Back