Wonderlic test scores leaked for NFL draft qb's,black qb is at bottom of barrel

Wonderlic test scores of 2018 NFL Draft QBs leaked

Well he isn't the dumbest ever but he is damn close. Most teams want a QB with a score around 21....on top of that Jackson isn't a great QB IMO...I watched him play.

Yeah right, he won a Heisman because he sucked.

Here we go with another racist troll thread.
Facts hurt. Keep whining its funny.

He won the Heisman, that's a fact. There are black QB's in the NFL now, one in the hall of fame and more coming. So what facts are supposed to hurt?

Well he isn't the dumbest ever but he is damn close. Most teams want a QB with a score around 21....on top of that Jackson isn't a great QB IMO...I watched him play.

He won the Heisman, that's a fact. There are black QB's in the NFL now, one in the hall of fame and more coming. So what facts are supposed to hurt?
That he's DUMB as dirt! Just because he can throw a ball and can run fast doesn't make him intelligent.

That he's DUMB as dirt! Just because he can throw a ball and can run fast doesn't make him intelligent.

Given that Wonderlick tests are not defenses and the BFOQ of a QB is to be able to run and throw a football, then he meets those qualifications.

Why isn't this thread closed because the OP is baiting?

Forum List

Back