Wonderful Unions

oh.... the unions made them do it? how about we get rid of churches because the devil made them do it?

Or just get rid of Fox would solve a lot of these false stories.

oh.... the unions made them do it? how about we get rid of churches because the devil made them do it?

Or just get rid of Fox would solve a lot of these false stories.

You have proof the story is false?

Educated guess.

I love it when liberals get they asses handed to them. :D

I think what's going to have to happen at this point is for affected businesses and citizens to start suing the crap out of these unions... and if they're smart, they'll start with the SEIU.

Here's another example. They bus in about 200 members to Duncan Donuts in a small town in PA, ostensibly to protest over the minimum wage, but really to make a political comment about Mitt Romney, as Duncan Donuts has had a relationship with Bain. Of course, idiots they are, they miss the fact that the purchase was back in 2006, YEARS after Romney had left.
About 200 union protesters attack Mitt Romney, call for increasing federal minimum wage at Carlisle Dunkin' Donuts | PennLive.com

If you ask me, Duncan Donuts needs to sue for damages, and depending upon what their situation was in terms of police protection or permits, they might consider suing the city as well. Same with the Connecticut nursing homes. Decent people need to start INSISTING that the rule of law be upheld and stop looking the other way when it comes to political thuggery.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

We have the right to speak freely, but we do not have the right to slander or to cry "fire in a crowded theater.
We have the right to peaceably assemble on our OWN property, not somebody else's. That's why we need permits when we're going to use the public space for any activity other than its original intent.
We have the right to petition GOVERNMENT, not somebody's home or private business. And it's high time we let asshole union thugs know it.

Last edited:
Waiting for Obama and Holder to come out in support of these Union hacks.

Supposedly? Allegedly? Typical conservative post. Viscous and fact free.

Well, at least the conservative used words like allegedly and allegations. A liberal (just read TDM's posts) would be calling for the heads of any conservatives involved in any kind of action against a liberal group like a union.

Willow actually made it quite evident that the claims are not yet proven. Seems to me that a lot of Liberals jump from claim to guillotine and skip every thing in between.

Immie

Waiting for Obama and Holder to come out in support of these Union hacks.

Well, at least the conservative used words like allegedly and allegations. A liberal (just read TDM's posts) would be calling for the heads of any conservatives involved in any kind of action against a liberal group like a union.

Willow actually made it quite evident that the claims are not yet proven. Seems to me that a lot of Liberals jump from claim to guillotine and skip every thing in between.

Immie

And it needs pointing out that not one liberal gave a crap about the suffering of the patients. all their sympathies lie with the union turds.

you don't expect the left wing media to report union misbehavior do you?

Not at all. That's why I've stayed away from heavily-biased sources. All sources are biased, some just keep it under better control than others, IMO.

Point being what do YOU think? Forget the sources.

If its true, then everyone involved needs to be charged and should face jail time. The Union itself as well as the Gov and Attorney Gen should be closely evaluated provided an investigation says the allegations are true.

Liberals actually believe FOXNews just invents stories???

Uh, ever heard of libel/slander? If FOXNews wrote a fake story to trash a union, especially a union in negotiations then they wouldn't need their contract with the millions they'd make off FOXNews in a lawsuit.

You liberals are just fucking insane.

You need to work on reading. I never thought nor said that Fox was deliberately lying about the story, i'm saying that given Fox's biased history, anything that they report should be compared to many different sources. Same for MSNBC, ABC and certain shows on CNN.

Immie

And it needs pointing out that not one liberal gave a crap about the suffering of the patients. all their sympathies lie with the union turds.

Excellent point. I would rep you again if it were allowed.

This is the lowest of low, this is not unusual behavior for unions. I cannot believe there are actually people in this thread trying to defend this vile act.

Yea, so if the union folks that weren't getting their way didn't do it, who did?? It must be Bush's fault!!

Everyone of those people should get the Air Traffic Controllers treatment. This is exactly why unions and their cronies disgust me, I've see entirely too much of this during my life time. Especially while growing up in Chicago in the 60s and 70s.

Well lets wait until and if the facts are proven. These are allegations and nothing more at the moment. If the facts are proven then these union members need to be held responsible and I would think charged with attempted murder because what they did could have killed some of the patients.

In the meantime wait until the facts are in.

Immie

This is the lowest of low, this is not unusual behavior for unions. I cannot believe there are actually people in this thread trying to defend this vile act.

Yea, so if the union folks that weren't getting their way didn't do it, who did?? It must be Bush's fault!!

Everyone of those people should get the Air Traffic Controllers treatment. This is exactly why unions and their cronies disgust me, I've see entirely too much of this during my life time. Especially while growing up in Chicago in the 60s and 70s.

Well lets wait until and if the facts are proven. These are allegations and nothing more at the moment. If the facts are proven then these union members need to be held responsible and I would think charged with attempted murder because what they did could have killed some of the patients.

In the meantime wait until the facts are in.

Immie
History suggests the allegations will be true and there will be no consequence.

thats got to be one of the most thankless jobs on the planet. Caring for people (putting it mildly what has to be done) who can't even acknowledge your existence and getting paid peanuts to do it. Most people @ here who do that are poor Carribeans. Thangod for capitalism right? :) :fu:

Forum List

Back